Preparation

Returning from my talk with Lucky triumphantly, I sit in the study overlooking how things are going. District one is on its way to the win. With district 2 out of the Capitols favor, it makes district 3 and their smart tribute the next dangerous. That was something for the girls to manage in the arena.

Making my way back to my room, I thought about the image the girls should present themselves as. Out of nowhere, I'm in a unfamiliar room, pressed against a wall. In front of me stood a concentrated Gloss. Reaching towards me he brushed a piece of hair out of my face and leaned in. Out of breath and completely confused I step back a bit. "What now?" A chuckle escapes him. "Maybe you are of some use." Did he just say that? He did! Unbelievable. "For what?" Stepping back, he morioned for me to come further into his room.

It was a simplistic room. A basic brown room with blots of magenta. On one side stood a window which didn't show the outside but a scene which I asume would be district one.

Sitting next to him, I watched him expectantly. "You know something we can only asume about. You know one of the key factors that keeps us alive in those games. You know the Capitol!"

That was .... smart. "Well, you're the expert. I should probably get going to the girls!" An annoyingly smug smirk placed itself on his face. I chose to ignore this and walk out to Stars room. I had a feeling she would be the easier one to coach.

Star was easy. Her bubbly, exited personality will be enough to engage the Capitol. All I had to do was make sure she wasn't nervous (that was done easily, just make the interview a game) and drill her quickly on how to behave and which topics never to comment on. Her image was created. She would be magnificent!

Scarlet isn't that easy. However, taking her deadpan personality and turning it into an aimiable, attractive, amazing show is not as hard as you think it would be. Her serious demeanour is now presented to the Capitol as a classy, mature demeanour. After an hour of coaching Scarlet finally got exactly the presentation that the Capitol would jump for. They will fall head over heals in love with her!!!

Letting the girls have their time to relax. I return to my home, bringing my cloths back to the district one apartment. I set them out in the changing room before the makeup team arive. It's time to get ready for the interview!

Thanks for reading, to make up for the lack of updates I have uploaded 2 in one day. Hope you enjoyed,
Kia.