Night One.

Not able to sleep, I let myself in to watch the night footage with Gloss and Cashmere. They seemed to be waiting for something, a storm? A kill? The death of Callous?

He was no longer a contender for the win, however he was a danger. A danger who can kill them in a rage or bring them down with him. He had brought the Capitols wrath onto himself.

So I sat there watching terrified children sleep. Many where trembling which could be a sign of fear but from the looks of who was shivering it looked like the temperature was falling. One tribute was turning blue. The district twelve female. A shame Cinna had left the games, this girl would die if the temperature dropped any more.

That was the only thing happening for a while. Her name was Iris. They had specifically pointed her out because of Katniss and now she was slowly dieing the most mediocre death these games had ever seen.

Then closer to the morning, Star sat up carefully and silently in the Cornucopia. Next came Scarlet and then the boys. Silence reighned for a few short seconds and then they pounced. Callous couldn't match 4 careers and so he was violently chopped to death. What did his fellow district 2 tributes do? Join in because everybody on this planet hates him. The biggest threat gone.

30 tributes left.

I felt relieved. This was a good turn of events. Now the Capitol liked our tributes more.

The biggest threat now was the district 5 tributes. They can cause damage to careers. They are smart enough to.

Checking the betting site I found that Scarlet had the highest odds of 1 in 18.
At the bottom of the list stood the district 11 female with 1 in 85.

The careers noticed the cold weather and made themselves warm with extra layers. Later, another cannon went of. The district twelve girl lay on the ground motionless and blue. Dead. Her sister huddeling in a corner with her sisters extra layers over her, crying.
29 to go.

Thank you for reading. Please vote/ like. Hope you enjoyed, Kia.