The team

As I waited in the entrance of the official building, I heard the cheers of the crowd that showed the District 1 tributes arriving. Blue had picked a 9 year old and 18 year old pair of brothers as the second pair of tributes. That was most likely the most unfortunate pair to choose. One to young to be picked in a normal games and one who only had one chance left to be picked. The older brother was a proper contestant. He was up there with Scarlet. Although they still had the other districts, I was certain they would reach close to the end. As long as no natural catastrophe happened and they kept their resources safe. I couldn't wait to see them on the chariots wearing my design. I had already chosen the one all I had to do was make the matching costumes in the next 10 days. That reminded me I had to contact the chariot designer, to colour coordinate the designs. I would have to do that later as the camera showed them reaching the door.

As they emerged through the doors I strolled over to them.
" Blue!"
Heads snapped in my direction. As the people got used to the newcomer. The 2 children looks confused as they took in the whole picture. Blue looked relieved to see me as he has probably already managed to loose all of the information he was given. Lucky for him I had it all saved for him. Cashmere was trying to hide her interest in the newcomer, while Gloss didn't seem to care. I could see him in plane site staring at me. His sister could aswell , she was not happy, and as the lovely caring young woman she was, she introduced herself to me. Taking my attention of her brother.

"Hello, I'm Cashmere."
"Crystal, I'm the girl's designer."
She smiled and we shook hands. While we greeted I felt Glosses glare burn into my back. What was his problem?
"I hope I can help them with their performance."
"Thats you're job."
Seriously? I sent a glare right back at him. Ignoring his sisters apologetic look.
"Since when do you not try your hardest at your job? I could have just declined this job you know!"
With that I gestured for Blue to follow me. Poor thing didn't even check the floor or room number and was completely lost. Walking across the hall without waiting for anyone I pressed the button for the lift.
"Whats wrong with waiting?"
Glosses annoying voice rang behind me.
"This building is busy. Capatolians prefer the lift. It will take a while to come. Why waste time? Besides, you won your games didn't you I'm sure you can keep up with me."
Five,four "I can ..." I cut in "three, two one."
Ping.
The doors lid open the I took a step in pressing the button for the first floor. Quicky everyone followed.

In the lift it was awkward. Silence ruled. Until Blue spoke up.
"Yes, I think we got good tribute this year."
A growl escaped Glosses mouth. Which Cashmere covered with a cough.
" I think they will do brilliantly in the arena."
"Hmm, I can only speak from the fashion point, but I must say you have given me people to work with, deary."
"Yes, I did pick quite the catch, didn't I?"Blue replied.
I heard the sound of gritting teeth from behind me and grinned. It was fun messing with Gloss. However, I believe Cashmere disagrees. Changing the subject she said "Can I see your designs when we reach the room."
"Of course, I designed matching jumpsuits."
A sly snigger came from behind me. My mood plummeted immediately.
"Feeling lazy are you?"
"No, I just thought it would show togetherness."
"Thats very thoughtful of you." Cashmere replied.
Silence fell over us again. Until the doors slid open and I led the way out marching down the short hallway and toward a red door at the end of the corridor. The sign of district one was on in. I took the keys out of my pocket opened the door and pushed it open. Stepping inside, I flicked on the lights.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed the Gloss/Crystal ineraction. Kia