Scores

Gloss had made it very clear, they needed a 7 or above. I had gotten myself into this by helping. Sitting nervously on the sofa, I listened to Blue's interrogation on what happened in the scoring room. Everyone took there seats (Cashmere making sure she sat between me and Gloss) and stared at the screen expectantly. I didn't take in what Lucky said, until he started the scores.

Victory: 6. I could see the annoyance on Glosses face. However, for me that truly was remarkable. He is 9. I would have expected around a 4.

Marvelous : 10. That was a good score! Not as high as Everdeen but that puts us on the map. This is what I expected from him.

Now it's the girls turn. Nervous and overwhelmed I waited in anticipation.

Scarlet: 11. A scream of delight rose from almost everyone in the room. That was a game winning score! But silence reigned once her sister's name was called.

Star : 9. Not bellow a 7. This was brilliant. This was a set of district 1 scores.

Glancing at Gloss, I saw a mixture of aggravation and happiness. A wierd and funny facial expression. My giggle drew his attention. His glare stuck to me for about a minute before turning into a menacing smirk. Wiping the smile of my face.

The rest of the show is watched in silence. The only tribute close to ours is the District 2 male who pulled his sister into the Games. He got a 9. I will have to sort that out.

Pulling out my phone. I type an article idea to my friends in journalism. They work wonders with impressions. The article is published in a matter of minutes. Perfect. This paints him as the monster he is. Tomorrow where the interviews, we will see if it worked. I should have a talk with Lucky, see if I can suggest a few subjects for the questions.

Gloss looks at me suspiciously. Chuckling to myself at his lack of knowledge, I walk out of the room in search of Lucky.

Thanks for reading, sorry I haven't uploaded in soooooooo long. Hope you enjoyed, Kia.