The official building

As I got out of the car, the official building towered over me. It looked majestic. Important. I made my way over to the building and walked throught the door. Heading up to reception, I rang the bell and waited until the receptionist came. The floor was marble, the walls where painted red, the enormous windows where covered in just as enormous galuzines and their was a impressive chandelier hanging from the roof. It looked exquisite.
The receptionist came up to the desk and recognised me immediately.
"Would you follow me Miss Flame?"
With that we made our way up a regal flight of stairs and down a corridor. Into a room. She motioned for me to sit in a chair, so I did.
After a few minutes of staring at the paintings on the wall the head game maker entered behind me.So I stood up. He shook my hand saying "Miss Flame, it is an honor to meet you I have been a fan for a long time!"
I replied simply with "likewize". Sitting opposite me he pushed a form forward." You have 30 minutes to go through the form. Complete all the boxes and it will give you your job description. Thank you" and with that he was gone. So I spent the next 30 minutes ticking boxes, reading papers and signing forms.
After that time was over they told me my room number and that I had a week to prepare for the start of the games.

Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed. I will try and add Gloss in next chapter. Kia