Let the parties start!

Today was the start of the festivities. I would be interviewed today along with the rest of the team who created the Games. Tomorrow were the District 1 reapings, so the District one escort ( Blue Sapphire) would set of early in the morning and he has been moaning on and on about having to get up so early. The audience won't get much from him. I only have to talk about fashion which I can do for ages and ages, non-stop. I pick carefully and with a lot of though what to wear as this will reflect how I will be in the games. I chose a smart galaxy inspired dress.

The music boomed, the people drank, the kids ran around and the show began

The music boomed, the people drank, the kids ran around and the show began. At first there was only an announcement from President Snow. The theme of the 75th hunger games was to be siblings. The irony as District 1 was known for the famous siblings.
Soon the escort and other designer had finished. It was my turn. A booming voice declared "District 1 new designer, Crystal Flame!"
Followed by a deafening applause. To say I wasn't nervous was a lie however I pulled myself together and acted confident.
Striding on I shook his hand. He commented on how lovely my dress was and I thanked him. Sitting down the interview began. I knew there was only a limited time 20 minutes. So this would be over soon I took in the audience.
"Are you excited?"
"How could I not be!" I replied with a smile plastered on my face.
"What do you have to offer?"
"I am going to make my tribute shine! They will look magnificent, marvelous, mysterical. I'm going to make a one of a kind look, like I always do. I've already got a few ideas."
"Any spoilers"
"I'm sorry, no, I can't choose a design if I don't know the person. Every design fits specifically to a person that's what makes them so unique. What make one person look fabulous will make the other look plain."
"There you have it people, Crystal Flame!"
As I bowed the audience went wild.
That was my work done for the night and tomorrow all I had to do was watch the reaping and find my model. I wonder who it would be?

Thank you for reading, sorry for not fitting Gloss in, defiantly next chapter at the reaping, hope you still enjoyed, kia.