Chapter 1: First Day in Yokai Academy.

A boy is waiting by listening to his music as he waits for the bus to take him to yokai Academy .That boy is Hiroshi Iwatani is father is a human but his mother is well known in the yokai world, as Iwatani is sitting comfortably he noticed the bus stopping to pick him up. His then remembered his father telling him about it.

Flashback

Both Hiroshi and his Father Sosuke were arguing about an incident he committed that got him expelled.

Sosuke: This is the Third time you got expelled for causing a fight!!

Hiroshi: Look Dad I didn't want to fight them but if I didn't do it those assholes would have gotten away with hurting my classmate!!

Flashback inside a Flashback

Five bullies were trying to pull a cruel prank by trying to put a girl in the pool as she couldn't swim.

Bully 1: Hahaha Come on kageyama let's see if you can swim.

Kageyama tried to free herself but the group threw her into the water she tried to reach until the 2nd bully push her head into the water.

The jerks were laughing at Kageyama struggling they didn't notice Hiroshi walking behind them and stomped one of them to the ground.

Bully 4: What the Hell? Joro's knocked out!!

Hiroshi: You 5 Bastards really went that far to mess with someone. Sakura go check on Kageyama, I'll deal with those Assholes.

Bully 3: Why you!!

The first Bully tried to punch him only for Iwatani to dodge and dislocated his arm.

Bully1:Ahh!!

Bully 5: You monster why did you do that?

Hiroshi: Oh so I'm a monster? I'm not the ones who tried to kill someone with a prank.

Hiroshi pulls out a bottle as he drank a bit, one of the bullies thought that he had left himself wide open tried to attack until he spit red pepper mist as he blinded his attacker and gave him a fame asser knocking him out.

Meanwhile Sakura Hiroshi's half sister from his mother's went to take Ryuko to the Infirmary.

As the teacher came to see them he saw the bullies brutalized by Hiroshi a day later the parents of the bullies told the principal to expell him until Hiroshi came.

Hiroshi: You think expelling me will help you get justice for your kids? You do realize that there are cameras over there.

The parents were shocked as the principal showed them the video just as they tried to defend their kids Ryuko's father came and told them this.

Principal: You do know that it's the last time you will be here in this school Iwatani?

Hiroshi: I know that fight was the 3rd strike but at least I broke that rule to save a life.

Flashback in a flashback over

Sosuke: But putting them in the Hospital!?

Hiroshi: Look those bullies almost took her life I had no other choice.

Hiroshi's father was surprised that he had to brutalize 5 people to save a life.

Sosuke: (*sighs) Son let's just hope this school is better I'm sending you to Yokai Academy.