Chapter 12: The Great Roshi vs Troll Hogan

Wow I'm shocked as I didn't expect to reach over 1K reads. Thank you all for making this happen, You guys are awesome and for the chapter well the chapter of the troll trying fight is canon, Im going make it more my style so be prepared and now onto the chapter.

In the dorms Tsukune and Hiroshi were sparring outside the dorms after a week in their 5 day vacation. As they were making sure Tsukune doesn't slack on their training until Tsukune told him about the nightmare.

Hiroshi: Dude It's not going to be easy mentioning that since Moka injected her vampire blood to save you but at least you are now a Vampire like her.

Tsukune: That's true but it's hard since I want to her blood.

???: So you're one of the toughest huh?

Tsukune: what are you talking about?

??? The guy who caused the building to collapse.

Hiroshi: Oh great it's you again!

Tsukune: You know this guy?

Hiroshi: That dumbass is Chopper Rikiishi he's from the Puroresu club, I was interested in joining that club until that asshole ruined it by putting down many of those who wanted to learn about Puro Style.

Rikiishi: So which one is it? Because this is something we pro wrestlers seek ultimate strength!! Had I defeated Kuyo my strength would have been at it's peak.

Hiroshi: Haha hahaha HAHAHAHAHA!!

The two boys were confused by his laughter as the half yokai stopped laughing he spoke.

Hiroshi: I don't think Tsukune is the one who took down that dumbass.

Rikiishi: Oh so you're the one who caused the building to collapse?

Hiroshi: The reason why I kicked that Nogitsune's ass was he tried to intimidate me and the Newspaper Club and that fucker almost killed my friend here.

Gin: Yep that's him he's got powerful arsenal of moves.

Rikiishi: Oh really? Then how about this? You vs me right now.

Hiroshi: Two words, Hell.No.

Gin: Woah I suggest we not do.this in the dorms for everyone's sake.

Hiroshi: I agree let's not try to destroy this place.

The guy tried to chop them until Hiroshi grabbed his arm and put him in a wristlock.

Hiroshi: I'm not gonna fight you and neither is Tsukune.

Rikiishi walked away surprised as he never had someone countered his chops.

Rikiishi: So we got a trained Fighter? OK this is something I didn't expect but this is different.

A day later the newspaper club was desecrated as it said Puroresu club.

Gin: Maybe you should fight him.

Hiroshi: No he's playing mind games and I'm not letting him bait me.

In the background Rikiishi was pissed that Iwatani didn't budge until he got an idea.

A day later the group were chilling in the forest as they were relaxing from the club activities.

The group then saw a hurt Yukari and unconscious Jeanne as the newspaper club went to help her.

Newspaper club: Yukari, Jeanne!!

Tsukune: Who did this?

???: I did.