Chapter 8: Witch's ranch Part 2 A Witch's Past

Ruby woke up from a nightmare to see the students who took her down as they are sleeping but as she tried to use the wand to attack, Guuji grabbed it to stop her.

Guuji: I wouldn't do that especially when you are in a shrine maiden's territory.

The head Priestess used a special staff as lightning came out as the witch was now scared.

(FEAR THE BONK STICK)

Guuji: So tell me, how's Katsumi? (Idk what's the Witch's name in the Manga so I'm gonna call her that)

Ruby: She's doing fine but she is now interested in taking these two witches to the ranch.

Guuji: You do know that these two girls are students of Yokai Academy right? And they are doing a research trip on the human world not to mention you attempted to kill my little brother.

Ruby: That human is your brother?

???: You're only half right Ms Tojo.

The two people then turned to see Hiroshi as well as the rest of the newspaper club awake.

Hiroshi: You see all of us are different monsters, like my sister im also a Kitsune.

Moka: Vampire.

Kurumu: Succubus.

Mizore: Yuki-onna.

Shoto: Oni.

Jeanne: I may be a witch but I'm also half Rougarou which kinda makes me a hybrid.

Ruby: So you're more monster than human?

Jeanne: Yep We're a mixed group of monsters.

Tsukune: Why are you after Yukari and Jeanne?

Ruby: Lady Katsumi wants them to join our crusade in stopping the factory from being built.

Hiroshi: My sister told me about your Mentor, what she is doing won't stop the process and if she does more of this it will be worse.

As they were discussing it Ms Nekonome and the Bus Driver were discussing how crazy this is going especially with the PSC watching one of them.

The next morning the students went to get breakfast from the Shrine Maidens while Shoto, Guuji and Hiroshi went to get some drinks as they talked about Hiroshi's time in Yokai Academy.

Shoto: So you killed that Gym teacher after he got fired?

Hiroshi: That asshole really thought he could get away with it luckily Sakura gave me a sword made from the Muramasa clan.

Shoto: Wait? You're saying that Sakura asked one of the desendants of the legendary Senji Muramasa to make a sword for you!?

Hiroshi: Well yeah I think it must have been, when I got turned to stone thanks to an old rival of hers.