Chapter 4: A Fox's beef with a Werewolf

The group were chilling as the teacher went to prepare for the club meeting. Moka was sucking Tsukune's blood as usual while Hiroshi was just chilling as Yukari, Kurumu and Jeanne were just chatting as Ms Nekonome entered.

Ms Nekonome: Alright everyone thank you for joining this club! So let's begin the activities for the Yokai Academy newspaper club!!

Hiroshi: Looks like we're the only ones who joined this club.

Tsukune: Ms.Nekonome are we the only ones who joined the club?

Ms.Nekonome: Of course not. Don't be silly.

???: Sorry I'm late.

Ms.Nekonome: See here comes our other member.

???: Hello, please to meet you guys, I'm Gin Morioka, the president of the Newspaper club.

Hiromu: This scent I don't know why but for some reason I feel like I wanna kick that guy's ass.

Ms.Nekonome:Just ask him anything you don't know about this club, ok.

Jin: You can always count on me.

As Ms Nekonome walked away Jin went to show them the ropes of the club.

Jin: Ok I'll give you guys a first explanation of what kind of club this is. The goal of the Newspaper club is to publish the School newspaper, Most of the activities will be reporting all kinds of things within Yokai Academy and put them in the newspaper whether its sports or achievements. We'll be put into the most dangerous of situations time after time for the sake of reporting!! And I'll tell you guys right now, this isnt going to be any easy ride, because Once you have joined, you better be ready.

Hiroshi: Since when things will be easy?

Gin: I'm just kidding you guys let's have fun without all the strict talk. This is our poster ad. We got to put it up the wall.

The girls went to pick up the posters and placed them high up the chalkboard.

Gin: Just a little higher.

Moka: Like this?

Gin: Higher

As the girls went a bit higher the view showed the girls underwear as Gin had a perverted smile with angered the Half yokai and shocked Tsukune.

Hiroshi: Oh, you sneaky pervert.

Tsukune and Hiroshi then ran to block gin's view. While Hiroshi looked at Kurumu's pantsu.

Tsukune: Senpai Please Stop are you really doing this on purpose so you can peep on them!?

Gin: I don't know what you're talking about?

Hiroshi: Dude you're looking under Moka's and my mate's skirts for your enjoyment.

Gin: Oh nonsense, I would never do that kind of thing.

Moka: What is going on?

Gin: Well these guys got an eyeful of your underwear.

Hiroshi: Woah dude would rather ask my mates for that instead of doing it blindly.

The two other girls gave the two slaps to Tsukune and Hiroshi as Moka walked away.

Gin: looks like you guys are morons for that.

Hiroshi: But you're a bigger one wolf boy.

Gin: Oh what's that suppose to mean?

Hiroshi: It means that you gonna get your ass whooped for peeping on my mates.