Chapter 11: Visiting the Family and Dojo Punishment

Before the chapter I gotta say thank you for 815 reads i am surprised hy this but also grateful you are the best now onto the chapter and also this chapter might suck so fair warning.

While the Building was being repaired thanks to the fight between kuyo and Hiroshi. Tsukune and the other's went to take a 5 day vacation

Hiroshi: Welp time to head back human world again I get to see our parents.

Tsukune: Well I agree since you caused the whole building to collapse from Driving Kuyo to the ground.

Kurumu: Come on Tsukune, look at the bright side at least we managed to save you and stop that power-hungry man from disbanding the club.

Moka: That's true.

Hiroshi: It could have been worse I could have pulled a variation of a suplex powerbomb him

Tsukune: Well let's go, my parents are gonna be surprised to see us.

Mizore: I agree but we might also visit Hiroshi's father as well

The bus driver drove the group of friends to the human world where the bus stopped close to Tsukune's neighborhood as his mother was surprised that her son is here along with her friends.

Mrs. Aono: Tsukune?

Tsukune: Hey mom.

The two hugged as Tsukune's father came to greet him and his friends.

Mr.Aono: You must be his friends it's good to see some friends of his.

Hiroshi: You must be Mr Aono, I'm Hiroshi Iwatani.

Kurumu: Kurumu Kurono.

Yukari: I'm Yukari Sendo!!

Mizore: Name's Mizore Shirayuki.

Jeanne: I'm Jeanne LaCrosse im an exchange student from America.

Moka: Im Moka Akashiya nice to meet you.

Mrs.Aono: So you must be the Moka Tsukune must be talking about.

Tsukune began to blush as did Moka who was surprised that Tsukune mentioned her as the Hiroshi and his girls were smirking.

Mrs Aono: Come in Come in make yourselves at home.

The group went to hang out with as Mrs. Aono hung out with the girls while Tsukune and were hanging out with his father and Hiroshi.

Mr.Aono: So Hiroshi where are you from?

Hiroshi: I live in a Neighborhood near Tokyo.

Mr. Aono: Tokyo? It's must have been long to see your family.

Hiroshi: Yeah.

Mr. Aono: So How did you know my son?

Hiroshi: Met him on the bus on the way to yokai he wasn't used to the place so Moka and I decided to come to his aid along the way we became friends. I also taught him how to defend himself in case some people tried to attack him back in yokai.

Mr Aono: I bet you gave him a good reason why?

Tsukune: Well many people have a lot of problems with me and Hiroshi hanging around with Moka and the girls that they tried to beat us up over it.

Hiroshi: So I taught him some Jiu-jitsu and some Kickboxing to make sure he can defend himself. He even saved my butt a few times so I am grateful

Mr Aono: At least he is using it for good reasons. But I want to talk about your family.

Hiroshi: We'll my mother's working overseas, while my old man is Designer my older sister Sakura is a teacher while the oldest, Guuji is a Shrine maiden of the Raiden Shrine.