Chapter 6: A reunion with a Yuki-onna and Technical wrestling with a kraken.

Before the chapter I want to say thank you for the 158 reads you guys are awesome now onto the chapter.

The newspaper club were releasing the copies about what they reported as it was selling like hot cakes. As all the newspapers were gone the club Celebrated for the total of newspapers that are being read.

Jeanne: Well that's the last of them.

Yukari: I agree, what we put always emptied the box because of what we report.

Moka: Hey how about we do a wrapping party?

Kurumu: Yeah I agree for all the hard work we did. We all deserve some reward.

Hiroshi: And Moka Please easy on sucking Tsukune's blood he almost passed out during P.E.

The newspaper club then turned to Moka who just finished sucking Tsukune's blood.

While they were discussing what snacks and drinks they want to bring, they heard a voice speak.

???:You guys are acting bit buddy buddy aren't you?

The club then turned to a woman with light blueish purple hair who approached the half yokai as the Jeanne and Kurumu were jealous.

???: It been a while since I saw you Puro-Fox.

Hiroshi: Uhh I think it's hard to remember that but I did remember that nickname since elementary school.

The girl then asked for a copy and then before she left the girl told hiroshi this.

???: See you later Puro-Fox.

As the mysterious girl walked away, the kitsune then felt the malevolent auras behind the Shinobu smiles of Kurumu and Jeanne.

Kurumu: Darling who was that girl who called you Puro-Fox?

Jeanne: and what are your relations with her?

Hiroshi: I dont know she could be a friend that I haven't seen in a long time. Come on the party isn't gonna start itself.

A day later the class went with a role call until the same girl came in surprising Hiroshi as well as Tsukune and Moka.

Ms.Nekonome: Ah Ms Shirayuki I'm thrilled to see you here today!! Well since we have now a new student i guess introduction is needed this Mizore Shirayuki.

The name Mizore Shirayuki made Hiroshi's eyes widen. It was an old friend they haven't seen in a long time.

Hiroshi: Wait That's Mizore!? I didn't recognize her in a long time. The last time we saw each other was when she was moving away 8 years ago.

After class the trio went to make plans for the party.

Moka: Alright were bring snacks for the party.

Jeanne: Same with the drinks as well.

Kurumu: Hey Guess what Jeanne and I have some homemade treats just for you.

Jeanne and Kurumu pressed their "assets" onto Hiroshi as the boys except Tsukune who are watching this sent death glares at him only for the Kitsune to sent one more Menacing than theirs.

Moka: I think we should get the Snacks and drink come you two.

Jeanne: I agree though it's funny to tease you Roshi, let's go Kurumu.

The vampire and rougarou dragged the Kurumu away from Hiroshi, Leaving Aono and Iwatani alone.

Tsukune: I'm surprised that you are used to two girls teasing you.

Hiroshi: When you have two older sisters teasing you on some stuff it's better to get used to it.

The two boys then noticed something as they went to see who it is.