Chapter 16:(Anti Theses 2) Tsukune's Ghoul Time

Sorry for the delay I was busy on the Rewrite on the MHA story but I was also planning on how this chapter will go, plus 2.27k Reads? I'm surprised I'm actually proud. You guys are awesome and now onto the Chapter.

A day after the failed attack the Gang brutalized Saizou for underestimating Tsukune as well as failing to take down Iwatani.

At the same time at the newspaper club Tsukune who was recovering in the Infirmary appeared with bandages on his neck. Hiroshi however was distracted by the conversation that Ruby, Shoto and the Headmaster said yesterday, When Tsukune then spoke to the half-yokai breaking his train of thought.

Tsukune: You ok?

Hiroshi: Huh? Oh yeah sorry I was distracted by thinking about who along with Saizou tried to attack us two.

Tsukune: Wait you mean?

Kurumu: Yeah we were attacked by some outcast monsters.

Hiroshi: Those fuckers along with Saizou must have planned this since they can't get to you if I'm with you guys..

As Hiroshi was about to leave he told Tsukune something.

Hiroshi: I suggest you don't use the Vampire's Blood for your own good, Tsukune.

In the abandoned building, the outcasts start jumping Saizou like how many U.S street gangs recruit new members, as punishment for that failed attack. As they were about to kill him Midou stopped them as the man then tried to make a plan.

Moka with her mind from what happened yesterday tried to talk with Tsukune until they got into a small argument.

Tsukune: Look Moka I'm fine don't worry about it whatever the cause is, It won't be my body's problem. And plus it's never your fault Moka.

Moka stood there as Tsukune walked away not knowing that Midou and his gang were watching as they laid a trap on Moka and use her as bait.

Meanwhile, Hiroshi and the girls were discussing about the group when they saw Tsukune and asked him.

Hiroshi: Hey, where's Moka?

Tsukune: Moka?

???: Hahaha!! The Boss must have caught her then.

Hiroshi: Then tell me who is your boss?

???: Midou's gonna kill you two!!

Hiroshi furious then grabbed the outcast and dropped him on his head with a DDT.

The girls were stunned that they saw their man this pissed.

Kurumu: Hiroshi, are you alright? Who's is Midou?

Hiroshi: (*sighs) Midou Kusagi is an old enemy I fought back when I was a delinquent in Tokyo. Both of us came from two groups that are enemies to each other, I was from the Guardians of Destiny, while Midou was from the Jigoku Snakes. But Midou and I's Feud is more personal since he was my bully.

The 5 were surprised that this is something they didn't expect.

Hiroshi: and now he's Raising hell here. Tsukune they want you since they're probably watching from the shadows I I want you to be the decoy while Kurumu I want you to be our eye in the sky but fly high enough so that they don't find out.