Chapter 15: (Anti Thesis) Hybrid Warfare

2k views.... I'm surprised and grateful that you guys made it happen, Thank you, and Now Onto the chapter.

At night Tsukune was dealing with something as he woke up with his giving him pain as morning came Hiroshi and Tsukune were discussing it.

Hiroshi: Hmm I don't know much about it but this could be something serious like side effects from taking medicine.

Tsukune: You're right but I hope this will fade away.

Moka: Hi guys

Moka then looked at Tsukune who was looking more pale than before then noticed the bite marks not healing like before.

The two then noticed an ice blade thrown at them as Mizore and Hiroshi were behind the tree.

Hiroshi: Oh sorry guys, we were training and Mizore's ice kunai must have missed.

Mizore: I apologize if I almost killed you two.

Tsukune: That's ok we got caught up in it that we didn't notice it.

A day later class started as usual as Ms.Nekonome came to announce the class representatives which Tsukune becoming the class president while Moka the vice president as it surprised them.

Hiroshi: Congrats You two I hope you do well.

???: What the fuck is this? I haven't been to this place for a long time and now that little shit is the class representative?

Saizou who was appearing like he got parole out of prison as he still haven't forgotten the beating he took from Hiroshi and Moka's more aggressive side during the first few days of Yokai.

Saizou: Don't think that you deserve to be the class president you little shit.

Tsukune: A lot of things have happened since you weren't here I ain't that weak kid you tried to attack anymore.

Saizou: Oh you think you can beat you couldn't even beat me without your friends you gutless piece of shit.

Hiroshi then looked for something mocking Saizou.

Saizou: What are you looking for Iwatani?

Hiroshi: Looking a gutless piece of horseshit I don't see one except the Dio Ripoff.

In the Jojo-verse

Dio then felt an insult as he stared at Jotaro Kujo and Jonathan Joestar.

Dio: Hmm someone must be insulting me or someone like me. It could be those damn Joestars

Back to the R+V Universe.

The class laughed from the roast Hiroshi as Saizou walked to his seat with.

As class ended, the newspaper club were discussing about the bite marks over lunch but in the rooftop a group was watching them from the shadows.

???: Look at them all bunched up together The beauty queen of Yokai Academy Moka Akashiya, the most popular girl Kurumu Kurono and the highest GPA in school Yukari Sendo.

???: let's not forget the foreign American beauty herself Jeanne LaCrosse and the snow woman Mizore Shirayuki.

Saizou: All those high profile girls are with those two pieces of shit it makes me sick. Enjoy those girls you two because it will not last forever.

???: So are you gonna do it?

???:According to the rumors Tsukune's no pushover after a few battles.

Saizou: Don't let that fool you Midou as those are just rumors I know because I fought that little bastard.