Chapter 2: Succubus trouble and tasting Cajun style lizardman tail with a witch

Before the chapter I may put two episodes on few occasions in this story so my bad for that anyway onto the Chapter Mis Vatos locos.

The day starts as usual the boys keep on being in awe of Moka's beauty only to change to anger when Moka comes to hang out with Tsukune and Hiroshi.

Moka began to have the crave for Tsukune's blood and bit him sucking his blood. He then panicked from blood getting sucked ran into a girl who tripped into him.

Blue haired: Please can you Help me? I don't feel well

Tsukune: oh I'll help you.

The blue haired girl then pressed her breasts into Tsukune's back surprising him.

Blue haired Girl: My name is Kurumu Kurono, and please be my friend.

All of a sudden Tsukune was in a trance as he went lovey-dovey with Kurumu. Moka and Iwatani went to check on Tsukune only to find out he is with Kurono. As Tsukune went to go to his friends Kurumu charmed him again.

Tsukune: You know what, they'll be fine without me since Moka just uses me for her breakfast.

Kurumu: Oh that's terrible, come with me. That's one I can't wait to take the other one from you Akashiya.

As both of them walked away Moka was a bit sad from what Tsukune just said while Hiroshi was just surprised from it.

Hiroshi: What just happened?

In the hall Moka and Hiroshi were talking about what happened this morning between Tsukune and Blue Haired girl.

Moka: I dont know but why is he's acting like lovers with that girl?

Hiroshi: It could be an old friend he haven't met or an old flame.

Moka: You could be right but still I have a bad feeling about that girl.

Hiroshi: Is Moka Akashiya jealous that girl is stealing Tsukune from you?

Moka: Whaaa!? I'm not jealous I'm just saying that something is off about that girl.

Just as the two finished with their conversation a voice spoke from above the Stairs

???: So you're a vampire?

Moka: ok who's there?

???: Up here!!

The duo turned around to see the blue haired girl.

Kurumu: That's what the rumors say.

Moka: You're the girl who is with Tsukune earlier.

Kurumu jumped off the stairs as the boys began talking about how beautiful she is and Moka has competition.

Kurumu: You have become an eyesore to my plans Akashiya as I'm coming to defeat you.

Moka: What type of plan?

Kurumu: My plan is to turn every boy into my slaves, the plan is perfect until you showed up. I'll do it by taking away those 2 boys from you

Hiroshi: I doubt it.

Kurumu: Give it time pretty boy, plus I've heard about you Iwatani, since you have been a tough person to find back in Tokyo.

The girl tried to charm the half yokai but it had no effect on him.

Hiroshi: I don't think so, I'm a tough nut to crack as well, only those who earn it, can get me Kurumu. That was weird I was almost in a trance. Thank my sisters for giving me those Talisman.