Chapter 3: The Fanboy retaliation and Mermaid fishing season

The two boys are heading to the dorms making a conversation after what happened in class.

Hiroshi: You're having doubts about staying here?

Tsukune: Yeah but you guys are the reason I stay here because you and Moka are the only one who know my secret.

Hiroshi: How about this, I'll teach to you defend yourself,  we might face some random monster trying to either hurt you or our friends I'll also lend a few talismans as well.

Tsukune: Thanks Hiroshi.

As they were walking three guys blocked their way.

???: You're Tsukune and Hiroshi right?

Tsukune: Uhh yeah?

Extra: I got to say We hate you!!

Hiroshi: Ok what the fuck are you guys talking about?

2nd Extra: You two are our No.1 Enemies.

Tsukune: Hold on a second enemies? what are you talking about?

The guys then came out with fanboy stuff of the girls Hiroshi and Tsukune hang out with

Extra: I am the president Moka Akashiya fan club.

Chubby Extra: I'm the unofficial president of the Kurumu fan club.

Glasses: And I'm the president the Yukari Sendo fan club.

The 3 extras: and we are the cute girl fan club coalition!!

Hiroshi: So a bunch of fanboys? Sheesh and one of them has a fanclub of my mate.

Chubby Extra: Mate!? You are my No.1 Enemy.

Hiroshi: Whatever dude just leave us and the girls alone before you will get an ass whooping.

Chubby Extra: Yeah right.

Hiroshi: Are you sure about that?

The half yokai sent a chilling aura that threatened the fanboy, they ran in fear as the girls came to them.

Moka: What is that all about?

Hiroshi: Well a bunch of fanboys tried to declare war on both me and Tsukune for we hanging out with you girls and I've threatened them by kicking their asses if they try to bother us or you four.

Kurumu: oh those guys?

Jeanne: I agree those guys tried to bother me as well.

Hiroshi: Well looks like we gotta make sure those Jackasses don't do anything to us and I might give Tsukune some fighting lessons as well.

Kurumu: Why is that?

Hiroshi: Well I since we might face some monsters I want to make sure Tsukune gets to defend himself as well.

Jeanne: I agree good luck You two.

After they headed to the dorms the two decided to teach the basics of fighting as Iwatani taught him how to throw a punch as a well to how to block as well.

Meanwhile the fanboys are in a room planning on taking down the boys to get the girls. The next day at lunch girls were talking about the fanboys bothering them.

Jeanne: those boys are being total creeps I swear those guys make me wanna tear them to shreads

Kurumu: I agree and I rather have my picture taken by a small pervert than being stalked.

In the Mha world a small pervert then felt something as he was peeping the girls bathroom.

???: All of a sudden I feel happy.