Chapter 5: Going against an artistic Gorgon and a Blackmailing Slug cameraman

Before this chapter remember I'm doing some from the anime and Manga like i said so don't worry no onto the chapter

A few days after the Hiroshi gave Gin a Nine tailed beating, newspaper club were taking art classes with Tsukune and Moka painting while Hiroshi doing a mural with the permission of the teacher and the headmaster of the Academy.

The kitsune was using a mixture of regular paint and spray paint on the walls he made a mural of the shrine that his sister is a part of.

(Before you ask imagine he used both paint and spray paint o make the mural)

(Also credit to the guy who did this)

As he finished a man in uniform came to discipline him.

S.C. member: Hey you shouldn't spray paint Graffiti on this wall!!

Hiroshi: Dude I ain't doing nothing wrong plus I got permission from the teacher and headmaster to do it.

The Student council thought that he was lying until the Teacher came and was impressed by his skill.

Teacher: Not bad Iwatani you made a good painting.

Hiroshi: Thank you ma'am it was not easy to make this with both a paintbrush and spray can.

As art class finished the Newspaper club went to see what Gin has investigating.

Gin: Everyone I got some news! And it's this recent there have been reports of some missing students in month. All 7 of them are girls.

Jeanne: That is serious but has there been anything that might have dropped?

Gin: I don't know apparently they vanished without a trace. Usually things like that are not unusual but with the number of people missing this changes everything.

Yukari: Has there been any witnesses or people who last saw them before they disappeared?

Gin: Unfortunately no mostly they either didn't notice it or was silent to prevent being the next target.

Tsukune: I suggest we talk to those who knew the victims before they disappeared it could end up with a pattern to find who or what is causing these disappearances.

Gin: I agree Here's some of the information I found of the missing people.

Hiroshi: I take your peeping Tom abilities helped? Congratulations Gin, your perverted nature might help rescue them.

As the meeting ended hiroshi was walking until he noticed something as the girl was scared Hiroshi ran to block the attack as the girl was surprised.

Hiroshi: Run before both of us become victims!!