Chapter 17: (Anti Theses 3) Hospital trouble with a Puppeteer.

2.6k reads.... I'm fucking excited!! You guys are the fucking best now this chapter as well as the other 2 are part of long and major arc since remember I'm doing the not just the anime but also the Manga. And now onto the chapter.

Tsukune woke up from a nightmare to everyone was sleeping not to mention in pain from the brutal fight his friend had given him.

???: So you're awake?

Tsukune then turned around to see the Headmaster on the corner of the room as it startled him.

Headmaster: I take it was a bad dream? About you and the girl you like and your friend killing you?

Tsukune's eyes widen as it was the dream he had and screamed.

Tsukune: Who are you!? Since when were here!? Where am I?

Headmaster: I suggest you don't strain yourself Mr.Aono it was almost the same thing as you have been sleeping ever since your kitsune friend had to fight you.

Tsukune:(*shocked) Is he ok?

Headmaster: Mr.Iwatani is fine but was unconscious two days ago after you dropped him on his head. I was surprised that he managed to restrain you despite the pain.

Tsukune then realized who he was.

Tsukune: Wait.. you.. you are.

Ruby then appeared as she explained it to him.

Ruby: Don't worry, he's not an enemy, Tsukune, the headmaster is an exorcist that saved your life.

A few seconds later the girls then woke up to see Tsukune awake as they surrounded him as Hiroshi then came from the other room to see him.

Hiroshi: Looks like things did go well in the end?

Tsukune: I heard from the Headmaster that you had to fight me?

Hiroshi: (*Sad Smile) I didn't want Moka to kill you because it would have hurt both of them inside that's why I had to face that ghoul version of you.

Tsukune: Ghoul? What are you talking about?

Headmaster: What Mr.Iwatani is saying due to the Vampire blood still inside of you, your body lost control and you became a ghoul.

Kurumu: It was saddening watching both of you fight as both were gonna kill each other.

Mizore: You even dropped him with a piledriver on him on a metal piece.

Tsukune: You're saying I almost killed my best friend!?

The girls nodded as it shocked him he didn't expect that relying on something almost ended his friend's life.

Hiroshi: Dude don't worry I'm ok, I did what I had to save you man.

Tsukune: And Moka?

The group then looked down from it.

Jeanne: She didn't want to visit since she feels that everything is her fault.

Tsukune: I will never blame her, if it's someone it's me, I relied on her blood too much and I almost killed Hiroshi because of it.

Hiroshi: Look Tsukune, after this I might have to take away the Talismans not because of the ghoul could use it against everyone but so you can learn how to use the powers you have from now on.

Tsukune: How I can I do it without becoming a ghoul!?

Headmaster: I suggest you look at your wrist Mr.Aono.

The former human then looked at his hand and saw a chain and small pad lock.

Tsukune: What is this?

Headmaster: That is a Holy lock it is the same thing as Moka's Rosario. As it will seal the Vampire blood inside of you.