Chapter 10: (PSC Part 2) War declared and Secrets revealed.

Before the chapter I wanna tell you guys we reached 556 reads this and I am proud, you guys are the best now onto the chapter.

???: Oh sorry my name is Mi-noo Tanaka I'm a 3rd year and co head manager of the PSC. (if you are a "Cultured" person you know damn well which manga the name Mi-noo is from)

The rest of the newspaper club were shocked to see the one of the true leaders of Public safety commission

Tsukune: Wait so your the real leader of the PSC?

Mi-noo: Yep and you must be the human, the headmaster must have enrolled.

Tsukune's eyes widen that his secret has been found out.

Mi-noo: Don't worry the headmaster informed me about it plus it's been a year since I've been in Yokai.

Jeanne: So what monster are you?

Mi-noo: Oh I'm a water serpent dragon, my mother's Kiyohime, (Monster encyclopedia: An water serpent or Dragon is one of the most powerful monsters in history as some can breathe fire)

Tsukune: Wait Kiyohime!? the fire breathing serpent that killed Anchin after he broke his promise with her!?

Mi-noo: Yeah that Kiyohime.

Yukari: Why are you here?

Mi-noo: I here to take back the Public Safety Commission back since what I'm seeing is opposite of it was supposed to be.

Gin: Unfortunately your subordinate, Kuyo caused a lot of problems to us, and now one of my clubmates is now on the warpath.

In the PSC headquarters, Hiroshi and Mizore placed Keito on the wall as they left a note on the window and left. As he noticed a member of the PSC appeared.

???: It's surprising that Keito got choked out from you she wasn't like this a year ago until she followed Kuyo's orders.

The Kitsune and Yuki-onna turned around to see a woman from the PSC as they got into defensive position.

???: Whoa Easy I'm not with Kuyo I don't even like that power hungry snake.

Mizore: Who are you and why did you mean, you're not with kuyo?

???: I'm Rukia Toriyama, me and Mi-noo are the Head managers of the Public Safety Commission we were absent for a year trying to help our families and placed Kuyo as acting manager, but sometimes we regret giving him that position.

Mizore: I don't blame you something important came up and you had no choice but to ask someone in your group to run the group.

Rukia: Mi-noo had to take care of his family while I had to work to help the headmaster with giving other monsters a scholarship to yokai.