Chapter 22 (Antithesis 7 finale part 1) Hokuto's agenda.

Hola everyone sorry if I didn't do much as I was busy on the other stories, also... WE REACHED 5K!! Thank you guys for making this story reach that far I'm so fucking greatful and now onto the chapter.

As everyone began to prepare for the school festival the newspaper club began to do their part as Satoshi then used his magic with Yukari typing the laptop to help everyone out more easier and Moka detailing the papers as Yoruichi and Kurumu appeared with shitload of paper.

Kurumu: We Collected the data!!

Yoruichi: It wasn't easy for us but it we managed to compile what stuff each class is doing.

Jeanne: That's good I'll introduce this is to Gin's Ob Musicians Live.

Moka: Thank you Jeanne.

Emiko: Well everything is going well but Where's Tsukune and Hiroshi?

Satoshi: Tsukune is in a meeting with Hokuto and managed to take Hiroshi with him

Kurumu: I know that but it feels like he's listening to him instead of us. But now he dragged Roshi into this!

Yukari: Why is that?

Yoruichi: Succubi do need their loved ones I don't blame her even Jeanne and I are a bit clingy.

Moka: Don't be like that Kurumu Hokuto is praised by the teachers and students so it's understandable since Hokuto is someone that Tsukune trusts.

Kurumu: What's so good that guy? I bet behind that face lies a something suspicious.

Yukari: Are you jealous that Hokuto managed to make Tsukune drag your man.

Oh boy did she said it wrong as she angered Kurumu and made argument as Moka went to speak to the guy.

In the committee Hokuto went to speak to the half yokai and Tsukune for ideas for each class in the school festival.

Hiroshi: I would say it's good to organize what type of item each class will get for the festival.

Hokuto: then what type are your class doing this year?

Tsukune: our class will be doing Goldfish scooping.

Hokuto: Goldfish scooping?

Hiroshi: Yep, miss nekonome really wanted to play it but I'm worried for the fish since she might eat them.

Hokuto: Alright I think that's all for today you two have been a major help you two can go back to the newspaper club.

Hiroshi: It's no problem Hokuto I gotta go to my girls since they're a bit clingy.

As they left they encountered a guy sitting in a tree who was interested in his lock.

???: Hey that bracelet is a rare item.

The two then stopped to see it as Hiroshi spoke.

Hiroshi: It was given by a family friend of Tsukune.

???: really then I want something like that.

Hiroshi: Unfortunately he can't make them anymore since he passed away, sorry.

???: That's a bummer well I gotta go seeya.

The two then walked away as the headed to the newspaper club as they guy then turned to Hokuto.

???: I almost got it, but it looks like the little fox managed to make his lie believable.

Hokuto: Kitsunes are sometimes known to be tricksters Yoshii, Not to mention you almost exposed yourself as a member of anti theses with connections to Fairy tale.