All To Myself (Smut)

---Your POV---

     You got home and kicked your shoes off, letting out a relieved sigh. You were so ready for bed. You walked into the bathroom to freshen up before bed while Ghost went to the bedroom to change. You took off your makeup and let your hair down. You looked in the mirror, running your fingers through your hair as you watched Ghost walk up behind. He was wearing nothing but his boxers. 

     You turned around to face him with a grin. "Come here." He demanded in a low voice. He put his hand on the small of your back and pulled you in. Kissing you deeply. After several long, hungry kisses, he pulled away. "Fuck." He growled. He looked you up and down for a moment. "You look fucking incredible. You know that right? I fucking love it." He told you. "And your hair, fuck." He said, combing his fingers through your hair. "You know exactly what it does to me when your hair's all messy like that, yeah?" You smiled and gave a soft laugh. You thought he was funny when he was like this. Swearing you up and down, telling you how beautiful you are. You loved it. 

     He leaned into you, kissing down your neck. He hooked his fingers underneath your top and began to pull it upward. You put your arms up as he slipped the shirt over your head, tossing it on the floor. "That's it, let me see you." He said. He looked down at your body. "Oh god, fuck baby." He whispered to you as he admired you. You smiled, after all this time you've been together, you still manage to blow him away. He looked back up at you with a soft smile. "What?" You asked him. "How did I get so lucky, huh?" He asked you softly. Before you could answer, he scooped his arms behind you and hoisted you up. You let out a small giggle as you wrapped your lags around his torso, hands on his shoulders to stabilize yourself. You looked down at him as he softly kissed your chest. 

     He turned and started carrying you towards the bedroom. You unclasped your bra as he brought you into the room. He carried you over to the bed and laid you down gently. He looked down at you, admiring you for a moment. "My perfect girl." He said to you. He grabbed the waistband of your pants and began to pull them down. You helped him get them off of you my shimmying out of them a little bit. He wrapped a couple of fingers around the waistband of your panties. "Let's get these knickers off of you too then." He said in his thick British accent. He slid them down your thighs and past your knees. You kicked them off once they got to your ankles. 

     Ghost slid his fingers down between your lips. You grinded against him, which you could tell he enjoyed. You let out a soft whimper as his finger circled around your clit. "Look at me." He ordered to you quietly. You turned your head to meet his gaze as he laid his hand on your throat. "Oh god, look at you." He said before leaning down to kiss you. You moaned into his mouth. 

     He pulled away from kissing you. "Are you getting close?" He asked. You whimpered and nodded your head. "I want you to cum for me. Cum for me baby." He spoke into your ear. You moaned loudly as you felt your body tense before you finally let go. You took a deep breath, sighing it out as you shuddered. 

     "Good girl." Ghost whispered to you. He leaned in and gave you a few wet kisses. "Are you okay baby?" He asked. "M-hmm." You replied, closing your eyes. He gave you a couple more kisses down your jaw. "Okay." He said. 

     He got off of you and sat up. "Turn around for me." He told you. You opened your eyes to look at him. "Go on. What, did you think we were done?" He pressed. You gave him a sigh and a devilish smile before turning over for him. You laid ass up face down for him, knees pressing into the bed. "Look at you. How perfect you look. Fuck." Ghost sighed out. 

     You listened as Ghost shuffled around to get his boxers off. You felt as he pressed his tip against you. His fingers dug into your hips as he positioned himself. He pushed himself into you. "Oh fuck...oh fuck. Ugh so tight. Holy shit." He moaned out as he thrusted into you. He looked down at you, soaking in the view. "Oh fuck, look at you. Oh my god." Your moans harmonized with his as he kept a steady pace on you. Your moans were music to his ears, he loved to hear them. "Fuck, listen to you moan." He purred. He loved the pretty sounds you made, so long as they were just for him and only him.

     He continued to admire you and the effect he had on you. "God, look how fucking pretty you look, taking my cock like that." He said. You loved it when he talked like that to you. "Good girl." He growled. "So fucking beautiful. My good girl. All mine." He said, as if to remind you. 

     He picked up his pace, hitting you faster and deeper than before. You moaned and grabbed the bedsheets. "Take it. Take it baby. All of it." He told you, hitting you deep. He moaned softly and swore under his breath. "Fuck. baby, I wanna come inside you." He moaned, just barely getting his words out. "Ahh, yes. Come inside me." You moaned out to him. "Ugh, I'm gonna cum inside you." He told you, grabbing onto your hips hard. 

     He kept his pace constant as you moaned and grabbed fistfuls of bed sheets. "Are you close?" He asked. He was always a gentleman, never finishing without also making sure you were pleased. You nodded, unable to speak. He gave a deep gravely moan as he went a little faster. "Come with me baby." He moaned into your ear. You felt as your body tensed around his cock before letting go a wave of relief. 

---Ghost POV---

     I sat on my knees, out of breath behind (y/n), still inside her. That was incredible. "Good girl. Fuck." I panted out. She sighed as she finished riding out her orgasm. I slowly removed myself from her and laid on the bed next to her. She collapsed on the bed, looking tired. 

     I gave a relaxed sigh as I brushed some hair out of her face. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes. "How did I get so lucky? My perfect girl." I told her. She exhaled through her nose and gave me a light smile. I rested my hand on her neck, my thumb on her jaw, as I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead. She angled her face towards mine. I leaned in to kiss her. 

     We exchanged several kisses before pulling away. I looked at her with a smile. "You should get some rest." I told her. She smiled softly. "Yeah I should, someone's been keeping me up." She said sarcastically. I gave a quiet laugh. "Go get cleaned up. I'll hold down the fort." I told her. She rolled out of bed and made her way to the bathroom to freshen up. 

     I slipped under the covers as I waited for her. After several moments, she returned to me, joining me under the covers. She laid her had on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her, our naked bodies pressed up against each other. She let out a content hum. "I love you Simon." She said. Just like that, the stress of the day was gone. I didn't worry about missions, or the other guys staring at her because at the end of the day this is what matters. She comes home with me every night and I get to spend every night with her. I smiled as I snuggled into her. "I love you too." I told her.