Moving out

---Your POV---

     You waited impatiently for Ghost to get home. You sat on the couch, head buried in your hands, feet tapping anxiously on the floor. You heard the door open and you shot up. "Hey" You greeted nervously as Ghost walked through the door. He didn't respond to you. "How's your shoulder?" You asked. "I'll live." He said bluntly. You gave him a faint smile. "Good." You said. You cleared your throat. "Um...we need to talk." You told him.

     You leaned on the arm of the couch. "I have a doctors appointment tomorrow." You told him. You heard him scoff. "Oh, so you just planned out the rest of your week hoping that you'd survive through today." He said. "What are you talking about?" You asked him. "You put yourself in danger today when you shouldn't have. You made a stupid, reckless decision." He told you sternly. You sighed. "Yes, I know, and I'm sorry." You pleaded. 

     Ghost shook his head at you. "So, what are you gonna do?" He asked you. "What do you mean?" You asked back. "Did it ever occur to you that maybe I don't want this?" He asked. It hurt you that he couldn't just support you. You sighed. "Yeah well this wasn't exactly my plan A either, Simon." You said. He shrugged. "Then you shouldn't have done this to yourself." He said. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "What are you accusing me of? Yeah, I did this all by myself. You're just as responsible in this as I am, Simon." You reminded him. 

     Ghost turned and put his hand on the door knob. "Where are you going?" You asked him. "I need a drink." He told you. "We're not done here." You told him sternly. "Oh yes we are." He told you as he opened up the door. "Wait." You called out to him. He hesitated by the open door. You took in a breath and swallowed hard. "If you leave now...I won't be here when you get back." You threatened. Without another word, Ghost walked through the door, closing it sharply behind him. 

     You chocked back a sob as you stood there is shock. He really just left. You balled your fists and walked to your bedroom. You grabbed a large duffle bag from your closet and began packing your personal belongings. You didn't know where you would go, but you knew you didn't want to stay here. 

---Soap POV---

     I lounged in the living room of my home, decompressing from the day. The sun was getting low and the last golden rays shined through my windows. The sunsets here were always nice. I took in a relaxing sigh as I settled in to my sofa. 

     I was pulled out of my thoughts by a knocking on the door. "One second." I groaned as stood up. There was another knock. "I'm coming." I said. I pulled open the door to revile (y/n). Her cheeks were tear stained as she looked at me desperately, a large bag rested by her feet. I was shocked to see her. "I didn't know where else to go." She said, snapping me back to reality. "Oh, um." I stuttered. I opened the door all of the way and stepped inside. "Come in." I told her. She picked up her bag and walked through the door. 

     She got inside and dropped down her bag. "What's wrong lass?" I asked her. She started to cry a little. "He doesn't want anything to do with us, and then...and then her just left and-" She cut herself of with a little sob. I didn't know what to do. I wrapped my arms around her, bringing her into a hug. She hugged me back tight, resting her head on my chest. "Slow down lass. Tell me what's going on." I told her calmly. She took in a deep breath. "Well I'm pregnant." She said in a shaky voice. I pulled back to look at her. "What?" I asked. She just nodded. "Yeah. I found out this morning. Simon hates me now because of it."  She said, holding back sobs. I shook my head. "He doesn't hate you." I said, trying to assure her. She shook her head and left my embrace. "You didn't see the way he looked at me." She said coldly. 

     I looked deeply into her sad eyes. "What can I do to help you?" I asked her. She gave a heavy sigh. "I need a place to stay. Just for tonight. I'm meeting with Price tomorrow, I'll see if he can reassign my housing then." She told me. I nodded. "Of course." I said. 

     I picked up her bag and started making my way to my bedroom. "I'll show you to the bedroom." I told her. She followed behind me. We got into the bedroom and I sat her bag down at the foot of the bed. "You can have the bed, I'll sleep on the couch." I told her. She moved in, wrapping her arms around me and giving me a quick hug. I felt like my heart could jump out of my chest. "Thank you Johnny." She said softly into my ear. I returned her hug. "It's no problem lass." I told her, giving her a little squeeze around her shoulders. 

     (y/n) stepped out of the hug and I let her go. She sighed and slumped down on the bed. "I should get some rest, I'm exhausted." She said. I stepped back, putting myself in the doorway. "If you need anything, I'll just be in the other room." I told her. She smiled. "Okay. Goodnight Johnny." She said. I smiled back at her. I put my hand on the door knob. "Goodnight lass." I said, pulling the door closed behind me. 

     I walked to the couch and laid down. I shuffled around a little, trying to get comfortable. My mind was racing. The woman that I loved is finally in my bed, and I'm out on the couch. How ironic. Still, I couldn't let my thoughts get the better of me. We were still just friends. By morning I'm sure she'll have a change of heart and go back to Ghost's place. I sighed and rolled over on my side. I'd rather go to sleep early than stay up all night running through every possible scenario in my head. 

---Ghost POV---

     I stumbled through the door. I was a little bit more than tipsy, but I really needed the drink. I kicked off my boots and closed the door softly behind me. "(y/n)?" I called out. No response. "(y/n), I'm sorry." I called out again, walking back to the bedroom. Still, it was quiet. I made my way into the bedroom to find that she wasn't there. I sighed. I guess she wasn't bluffing. 

     I laid down on my side of the bed. It's alright that she wasn't here. She needs her space tonight. Besides, I know exactly where she's gone. I settled into bed, my buzz wearing off slightly. I'll go get her tomorrow.