1. Punishment

Before we begin with the story i would like to warn u about the content of the story...
⚠️
- extreme violence
- mention of blood, brutality
- murder
- torture
- abuse
- verbal abuse
- Extreme bulling
- mention of guns

And much more triggering content...

So let's get into it......(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

.

.

.

...................................................................................................

In the hospital ,
A 15 years old boy and his mother were crying over the dead body of his father...

He was their only source of income , their shelter , their happiness....

The boy was holding on to his mom tightly, while holding unstoppable tears in his eyes.
He glanced at the body , his throat was sliced by a sharp object , his hands and wrists were bruised as if he was tied up and tortured , his once blooming face was now totally lifeless and blue.

He lost his backbone, his support, his friend , his mentor , his dad , his everything...

He looked aside to see his mom weeping over his dead body, she lost her love , her life partner, her husband....

He cried hugging his mom until he realised his mom passed out in his arms...

She was rushed to the emergency , the boy was scared to death , after seeing the dead body of his dad , he couldn't loose his only parent...

That was day he lost the child inside and became a man...

..................................

Taehyung was snapped out these painful memories, by his one of the dearest friends , his soulmate JIMIN .

Jm : tae!!! Taetae?
Jimin called him as he walked into his cabin..

Taehyung looked at jimin with his glossy eyes , Jimin noticed it too , he knows what is the reason....

Jm : memories?

Tae : yeah , they'll never go away...
He said giving his bestie a teary smile...

Jimin went near him and hugged him saying...

" It's ok taetae , just few more days and u'll get your revenge "

Taehyung pulled off and said with a smirk...
"Yes , just few more days ".

Not everyone can talk to him like that nor he responds to everyone like this , only his Hyungs and mom can see his this side because to everyone else out there he is cold , scary and intimidating.....

His employees are always scared of him , his coldness gets clearly displayed in his tone of voice...

...............................................

It was 1am and a girl was washing dishes in the a huge mansion , the mansion was empty, which used to be glittery and shiny years ago was now it was only pretty because of the white marbel...

She was all alone in that huge mansion cleaning the kitchen.

The girl is really pretty , with beautiful hazel eyes, long hair , white silky smooth skin , she' s thin and extremely graceful anyone could easily fall for her.

She looked at the clock and it was already 2am , she had to go to the university tomorrow , so she sat on the couch and unintentionally drifted off to sleep...