49. Guardian Angels.

Jimin found himself alone with y/n, who looked at him with frightened eyes, tears streaming down her cheeks. He acted swiftly, closing all the doors and windows. Returning to her side, he gently cupped her cheeks, wiping away her tears. "It's okay, nothing's wrong. Please don't cry. There's an emergency, but I'll be back soon. Until then, don't open the door or any window, alright?" Y/n nodded, sniffing softly, reassured by his words.

Jimin stepped outside and locked the door behind him, ensuring their safety. Meanwhile, y/n retreated upstairs to her room. She cocooned herself in her blanket, clutching onto her beloved koya plushie and her phone tucked safely under the covers. With a sense of security, she waited anxiously for family's return.

As y/n waited in her room, her thoughts swirled with worry and confusion. She scrolled through her phone, trying to distract herself from the tension outside. The minutes ticked by slowly, each passing moment filled with uncertainty.

Outside, the air was thick with tension as the others hurriedly worked to resolve the emergency. Jimin's footsteps echoed in the hallway as he coordinated with the rest of the group, determined to ensure everyone's safety.

In her room, y/n's heart raced with every passing second. She longed for the reassurance of her family's return, yearning for the comfort of their presence amidst the turmoil. Clutching onto her plushie, she silently prayed for their swift return, hoping for the safety and well-being of her loved ones.

Amidst the hospital's chaotic corridors, Taehyung's arrival added to the frenzy. Shot twice in the shoulder, blood stained his uniform, a grim testament to the severity of his wounds. Urgently, he was wheeled toward the ICU, his life hanging in the balance, a victim of violence.

Beside him, his comrades, faces grim and uniforms drenched in crimson, bore witness to the brutality they endured. With urgency, Yoongi and his team fought against time and trauma, striving to stabilize Taehyung amidst the chaos.

In the fray, Jin, a pillar of calm amidst the storm, orchestrated the emergency response, his staff rallying to aid the injured. Amidst the cacophony of sirens and urgent voices, the hospital became a battleground for life against death, where every second counted and every drop of blood spilled held the weight of a soul in peril.

Taehyung's condition deteriorated rapidly due to the extensive blood loss, prompting Namjoon to step in as a donor, their matching blood types offering a lifeline in the midst of crisis. While Namjoon selflessly gave his blood, Hobi and Jungkook navigated the tense situation unfolding around them.

In the heat of the encounter, Taehyung and his team found themselves caught in the crossfire, sustaining grave injuries in the line of duty. As the battle raged on, each moment carried the weight of uncertainty, with lives hanging in the balance and the hope for survival resting on swift action and unwavering resolve.

As y/n nestled herself in her blanket, fear lingered in her heart, and tears welled up in her eyes as she realized no one was answering her calls.

Earlier that morning, she had awakened with a pounding headache. Checking her phone, she noticed it was already 9 am, prompting her to rush downstairs in search of her family. With her beloved koya tightly held in her arms, she anxiously sat on the couch, her fingers tapping away at her phone as she reached out to the group chat for reassurance.