60. Dark Omens.

Seth Walash, an influential figure in the criminal underworld, is renowned across England and beyond for his dangerous and formidable persona. His intimidating presence commands respect and fear, backed by a strategic mind and sharp intellect. Unforgiving and ruthless, Seth tolerates no failure or excuses, known to deal harshly with those who disappoint him.

His resourcefulness, coupled with an imposing stature and attire that exudes power, makes him nearly untouchable. While details of his past remain murky, Seth's ascent through the ranks suggests a history marked by cunning and strategic alliances. Motivated by a relentless desire for power and control, Seth seeks to expand his influence and wealth, adding tension and unpredictability to any narrative in which he features.

He's the epitome of evil, preying on the most vulnerable and marginalized girls he can find—whether they're financially destitute or simply in need of a helping hand. Once he lures them into his clutches, he treats them like disposable objects, satisfying his twisted desires before discarding them like yesterday's trash.

His involvement in illegal auctions, where human lives are bought and sold, speaks volumes about the depths of his depravity. Through a mutual dealer, he struck a sinister deal with Maria, who boasted about a special girl in her possession, tailor-made for his sick fantasies. He spared no expense for early access to the girls' profiles, eagerly devouring the images and videos of Y/N's submissive demeanor. It's her muteness, combined with her angelic appearance, that truly captivated him—a chilling reminder of the darkness lurking beneath his polished exterior.

Seth Walash leaned back in his chair, a smug grin playing on his lips as he contemplated his next move. He could easily snap his fingers and have Y/N delivered to him on a silver platter, but where was the fun in that? No, he preferred to savor the anticipation, to relish in the power he held over Maria and the fate of these unfortunate girls.

It was a game to him, a twisted form of entertainment that he reveled in. Besides, by making Maria wait, he was testing her worth—testing whether she was truly deserving of the breath in her lungs. After all, in Seth's world, survival of the fittest was the only law that mattered, and he had no qualms about weeding out the weak. With a chuckle, he leaned forward, his eyes gleaming with a dark hunger as he plotted his next move, eager to see just how far Maria would go to please him.

Y/N smiled warmly at Taehyung as he carefully arranged the plates on the dinner table, a sense of contentment filling the air after their enjoyable kimchi-making session.

Taehyung returned her smile, his eyes alight with happiness as they reminisced about the fun they had while preparing the kimchi.

Taehyung filled a plate with food and gently informed Jin, who was feeding Y/N, "Hyung, I have some work. I'll eat in my room." Jin, sensing Taehyung's need for solitude, nodded understandingly, his eyes reflecting empathy as Taehyung's smile faded slightly.

With a silent acknowledgment between them, Taehyung made his way upstairs to have his meal in solitude.

Jin patiently tries to feed Y/N the bland porridge, but she pouts upon seeing Jungkook happily munching on chicken nuggets nearby.

JIN:(gentle) Y/N, you had a fever earlier, remember? This porridge will help soothe your throat.

Y/N reluctantly takes a small spoonful, still eyeing Jungkook's meal with longing.

JUNGKOOK: (teasing) Always eating sick people's food, huh?

Jin shoots Jungkook a warning glance, scolding him softly, while Jimin chuckles at their banter.