59. Seth Walash.

Taehyung stumbled into his room, the weight of his emotions crashing down on him like a tidal wave. With a loud slam, he shut the door behind him and sank to the floor, his body wracked with sobs. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he buried his face in his hands, the anguish in his heart pouring out in waves.

For years, he had harbored a burning desire for revenge against Maria, the woman responsible for taking away his parents. The pain of their loss had consumed him, leaving behind a void that seemed impossible to fill. But in Y/N, he had found a glimmer of hope, a reason to keep going despite the darkness that threatened to engulf him.

He couldn't bear the thought of Yoongi, his hyung, discovering the depth of his feelings for Y/N in such a vulnerable moment. He knew he couldn't stay away from her, even if it meant suppressing his emotions and keeping his distance. But Yoongi was right—Y/N was too young, too fragile to be burdened with the complexities of his love.

As he sat alone in the darkness of his room, Taehyung grappled with the conflicting emotions raging within him. He knew he had to tread carefully, to protect Y/N from the storm of his own feelings, even if it meant sacrificing his own happiness in the process.

As Taehyung wiped away his tears, a sense of clarity washed over him. Yoongi's words echoed in his mind, resonating with a truth he couldn't ignore. Y/N needed time—time to heal, time to grow, time to find her place in the world.

With a determined sigh, Taehyung made a silent vow to himself. He would respect Yoongi's wishes and maintain his distance from Y/N, at least until she was ready to navigate the complexities of romantic relationships. She deserved the chance to focus on herself, to pursue her dreams and aspirations without the added weight of his feelings.

It wouldn't be easy, suppressing the emotions that threatened to overwhelm him whenever he was near her. But for Y/N's sake, he was willing to do whatever it took to ensure her happiness and well-being. She needed support, stability, and above all, the freedom to rediscover herself without the burden of his affection.

Y/N's journey to healing had only just begun, and he would do everything in his power to help her along the way. She deserved nothing less than a chance to rebuild her life and emerge from the shadows of her past as a strong, independent woman. And if that meant sacrificing his own feelings for her sake, then so be it.

Taehyung sits hunched over on his bed, his shoulders shaking with silent sobs.

Jin cautiously pushes the door open and steps inside, concern etched on his face. "Taehyung, are you alright?" he asks softly. Taehyung looks up, his eyes red-rimmed and puffy.

He quickly wipes away his tears, but the anguish in his expression is unmistakable. "I'm fine, Jin-hyung. Just... having a rough night," Taehyung replies, his voice quivering. Jin crosses the room and sits down beside Taehyung, placing a comforting hand on his back. "You don't have to pretend with me, Taehyung. I can see that something's been weighing on your mind. Do you want to talk about it?"

Taehyung hesitates for a moment before finally opening up, pouring out his heart to Jin about his conflicting feelings for Y/N and Yoongi's warning to stay away. "I don't know what to do, hyung. Yoongi-hyung thinks... thinks I shouldn't be... shouldn't be close to her like that. I care about her so much, but I don't want to hurt her. Yoongi-hyung is right... she's been through too much already."

Jin listens quietly, offering his silent support as Taehyung struggles with his conflicting emotions. "It's a difficult situation, Tae. But Yoongi just wants what's best for Y/N." Pulling Taehyung into a warm embrace, Jin lets him release his pent-up emotions.