5. clever

Y/n's eyes widened in horror she knew what that fun meant....

Y/n looked at her in horror....she started shacking her head as a no , with pleading eyes  , she pulled out a notepad to write something but Maria snatched it away from her , throwing it in the kitchen dustbin.. y/n took a few steps away from her ...

Maria : aww darling... , Why so scared hmm , u know u broke the rule , u are not allowed to get sick , and u are sick....

She held y/n's hand making her shiver.

Maria : u deserve punishment , don't u??

Y/n took the courage and shaked her head as a no!!

Maria slapped y/n hard...

Maria : I'll double the punishment darling...

And that was it y/n was dragged away to the basement , y/n hates this place to the core .

Y/n didn't even try anything to struggle , she already gave up.
There was no point of struggle , she can't even do anything. At the end she is going to end up being beaten up more badly .

She was now tied up on chair in that dark basement all alone , she was shivering because of cold , she had high fever and she was scared to death because of the dark.
This resulted in fainting.

This is the strategy that Maria always uses on y/n to make her weak ,  the fear of dark will make y/n's will power weak and she'll be able to manipulate her easily..
Maria needs to get some papers signed from her , she needs y/n to be weak so that when she is sent to the auction so that she won't be able to fight...

The bidders want an obedient pet , whom they will use however they want and the pet should not even open their mouth... Well that was a relief for Maria , y/n can't speak, all thanks to herself that she made y/n like this before the poor girl could realise what has happened to her.

Well that wasn't all she was planning , she had many things planned for poor y/n..

.

.

.

.

.

A man was tied up on a chair, lots of brusies all over his body , all he could do was to speak the truth which the 4 men standing infront of him wanted to know.

Taehyung walked upto him and made a small cut on his thigh . The man wriggled ln the chair.....

Taehyung kept the knife on the same cut , pushing it deep inside his tissues , the man screamed on the top of his lungs but Only those four could hear him , the room was sound proof , with black mirrors and closed doors .

Everyone in the whole department knows what's going on in the that special room but no will ever dare to speak anything against taehyung..

He wasn't doing anything wrong though , he was just getting out the information from a criminal against crime but in his own special ways .

Jimin was getting impatient , it's been three days they have been torturing him but that man was not ready to speak up .

Jimin rushed to him and punched his face.  Growling " say it fucker!!! Where are those trucks "

Taehyung; jiminah calm down he's going to say everything...
U are , right???

Taehyung asked that man who weakly moved his head as a no!!

Taehyung laughed and called hobi .
" Hobi Hyung"
Hobi gave taehyung an i pad which taehyung showed to that man...

Man ; n...no d..don't p.. please...

Taehyung smiled at him and said
" She is your wife right and that's your son , do u want me to go and tell them that what kind of a man you are ".
He said pointing at the pictures... .

Man : n..no please m...my wife won't be a...able bear...i..it p.. please d.. don't...

Taehyung; ok i won't , all i need u to do is tell me where are those illegal drug filled trucks , who is the man who told u to drive that truck , everything u know about him...

If u do this , I'll make your sentence reduced , I'll put all the charges on the owner of the trucks and if i'll mention to the court that u helped in investigation then ur sentence will not be more then 3 years , it can be less , U'LL be back to your family after the sentence ....

And if u won't tell me then i am going to make it look like you are the owner of the trucks and that illegal company, because of your drug people died and your punishment will not be less then a death sentence...

The choice is yours , choose fast i have a lot more to do...

The man made a choice really quick... Well all thanks to taehyung.

Man ; the t .... Trucks are in an abandoned building outside Seoul in a restricted area...

Junkook immediately started writing the details...

Tae ; who is the owner??

The man told them each and everything he knew...

This is kim taehyung, he and his clever ways never fail to get the criminal and crime ...

After a long long hectic day taehyung was walking around the house all alone , he needed sometime alone and his Hyungs know that it's important for the younger to stay calm ..

Taehyung was near a park when a small figure bumped into him , he crouched down the group to see a small girl on the verge of crying and she cried , he picked her up and wiped her tears ...

Tae: hlo little baby , are u ok ??

Girl : y..yeash

Tae ; ok so where are your parents...

And suddenly a woman came to him , the girl jumped from him arms to the woman , it was her mother. The lady sweetly thanked him and took her daughter away.

Taehyung smiled and waved at the little girl who was waving cutely at him while her mom was carrying her to the other side of the street , she reminded taehyung of someone so beautiful and a great memory of his childhood....

he smiled at himself sadly and mumbled

" I wonder who do u look like now my butterfly , i wish u were here with me "..

.

.

.

.

.

Maria walked inside that dark room of the basement where y/n was shivering because of fear .
Here begins the torture.

Maria walked near her and sat down on a chair near y/n ...

Maria : so ready for the punishment darling..
U know what , i can't make any marks on your body, it needs to flawless... But that doesn't means that u won't get the punishment, i have something special for u... U wanna see it ....

Y/n cried , she was scared , she doesn't knows what is she planning but one thing she knew was that Maria is a psychopath...

Maria called her bodyguard in he gave her something which she put around y/n' s neck , it was like a collar .

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading...
Here is the 5th part , i hope u like it......

See u soon ....