51. Shadows of the Past.

Taehyung observed Jin and Y/n entering the room, noting the shimmer of tears in Y/n's eyes as Jin guided her to the couch, his voice a soothing balm. "It's okay, sweetie. Just a little scratch," Jin reassured her, his tone gentle as he attended to her wounds with care.

Concern etched across his features, Taehyung's voice was laced with worry as he inquired, "Hyung, what happened?"

With a heavy sigh, Jin explained, "A woman accidentally bumped into Y/n, and she got a few scratches."

Feeling a surge of protectiveness, Taehyung drew Y/n closer, his arms enveloping her in a comforting embrace, his heart pulsing with concern for her well-being. Witnessing her pout, he read her text message, "My and Taetae's ice cream!!!"

Amidst shared laughter, Jin responded with warmth, "Don't worry, little one. I'll arrange for some ice cream for both of you, alright?"

Y/n's smile blossomed, her nod a silent agreement, while Taehyung's anxieties eased in the reassurance of Jin's attentive care.

As Jin stepped out to fetch the ice cream, Taehyung remained by Y/n's side, his presence a comforting anchor amidst the lingering unease. With gentle strokes, he wiped away her tears, offering silent solace in the face of her distress.

Y/n leaned into Taehyung's embrace, finding solace in his warmth and unwavering support. Despite her inability to speak, her eyes conveyed a myriad of emotions — gratitude, fear, and a profound sense of safety in Taehyung's presence.

As Jin returned with two cups of ice cream, Y/n's eyes lit up with anticipation, her earlier apprehensions momentarily forgotten in the simple joy of a sweet treat shared with her Taetae.

In the evening, as the hospital corridors dimmed and the day melted into twilight, Jin found himself reluctant to part ways with Y/n. Despite his paternal instincts urging him to stay by her side, duty called, and he knew he had to return home.

Y/n, however, displayed an unexpected stubbornness, her determination to remain at the hospital unwavering. Despite Jin's gentle coaxing and reassurances, she remained adamant, her resolve unyielding in the face of his concerns.

Reluctantly, Jin bid her farewell, his heart heavy with worry yet trusting in the capable hands of the hospital staff. With a lingering glance and a silent promise to return soon, he left Y/n's side, knowing that her safety and well-being remained a top priority, even in his absence.

In the quiet of the hospital room, Taehyung and Y/n found solace in each other's company. As Taehyung sat on his hospital bed, Y/n stood by his side, her presence a comforting presence amidst the sterile walls.

Feeling a tug at his heartstrings, Taehyung gently pulled her closer, inviting her to join him on the bed. With a shy yet eager smile, Y/n climbed onto the bed and settled down beside him, her eyes alight with anticipation.

Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle at her adorable eagerness, his laughter mingling with hers in the small, close space. With a tender gesture, he laid his head on her shoulder, finding comfort in her warmth and the gentle rhythm of her touch.

Y/n, too, found solace in his presence, her hand instinctively reaching out to pat his head in a soothing gesture. The simple act elicited a giggle from Taehyung, his laughter echoing softly in the room as they settled in to watch a movie together.