11. Hopes

Taehyung felt like his world crashing. His last hope to get his dad's murderer broke into pieces. He is literally feeling like shit right now because how is he supposed to get his answers.
He felt like banging his head in the wall.

Jin noticed taehyung breathing heavily , he yelled...

" NAMJOON TAKE TAEHYUNG OUT RIGHT NOW!!!"

he yelled and Namjoon just dragged numb Taehyung out.

Y/n left yoongi's arm and hugged her knees again crying.
Yoongi looked at the young girl, who just curled up again , but suddenly they heard taehyung screaming from outside. Which made both of them rush outside... While y/n was crying with Hiccups listing to his horrible screams....

Here on the outside...
Taehyung was literally throwing things here and there tho there were only a few stuff present out there.

WHY ME!!!

WHY THE FUCK IT HAS TO BE ME!!!

WHAT WRONG HAVE I DONE!!

he yelled throwing the old lamp on the floor , smashing it into pieces. 

NAMJOON tried to make him listen but taehyung was too out of his mind to even listen to anything.

Everyone was trying to stop him but it wasn't of any use. Yoongi even forcefully tried to get the hold of him but taehyung just pushed him away from himself.

Taehyung was yelling , throwing things on the floor Until jin came and SLAPPED taehyung.

CALM DOWN TAEHYUNG!! Jin shouted.

Taehyung stumbled upon his feet before going completely silent..

SOON HIS SOBS COULD BE HEARD.... IN THAT BIG HALL....

jin went close to Taehyung but he just pushed him away and ran out of the house... Making everyone else do the same.
Tae took one of the cars and drove away , while others got into another one before following him.

JOE locked the main door from inside before going into the room where y/n was .

She was literally shaking because of the dark. She was hiding herself as much as she could...

Joe stepped towards y/n making her cry like crazy.
He took the ropes and sat near y/n.

Y/n was still not looking at him , she was sobbing and shaking.

Joe pulled her hands off her knees making the scared girl even more terrified , y/n tried pulling them away from him but he was a lot stronger than the poor , weak girl . He joined her hands before tieing them up.

Y/n tried alot but nothing actually worked , she put her all the energy into it to pull her self away from him but at the end y/n was on the floor with her hands and legs tightly tied up with ropes, piercing her soft delicate skin.

Joe started caressing her soft hair while tucking them behind her ears.
In the reflex of that y/n moved her head away from him.  To which he gripped her hair roughly and forcefully made her face him and continued doing what he was doing.

Poor y/n was scared and helpless , he knows she can't speak and he'll do whatever he wants to , this horrible thought was scaring y/n even more. She didn't open her eyes , she just cried silently..

While the girl just felt touches on her hair her , cheeks and her neck. He was caressing her cheeks where taehyung slapped her. He left the hold of her hair and softly caressed them , before laying his head on her lap . She was tied up tightly to even move , they were literally in the corner of the dark place she didn't even had an inch to move away from the man .