26. Rescuing an Angel pt. (1)

It has been more than three weeks , rather four weeks of y/n being in hospital. It's been really really hectic for jin and yoongi to do their jobs and look after y/n too besides being in a totally different departments.

But y/n has been showing a lot progress since last week , she eats twice a day without crying , her plaster is removed but still needs to wear a wrist binder , her neck and the face is completely healed. Since she's been eating nicely her cheeks are now a little chubby and she looks like a cute doll , a complete angel.

She has been under complete care and medical observation from last one month and the results could be clearly seen from her beautiful face.

Today jin is taking y/n back home with himself as he gets off duty.
Yoongi already knows this but the others don't. None of them was able to go and meet her because of the work.

They all wished for her well-being daily. They didn't fail to ask about her condition , the improvements every single day.

Jin helped y/n getting off the bed and y/n jumped twice just enjoying the feeling of standing on her feet for the first time in years because Maria never let her legs be this stable to walk and jump around.

Jin laughed at her excitement, he picked y/n's bag up in his one hand and held y/n's hand in the other. Y/n cutely waved at the nurse who used to  take care of her. The woman waved back at her with a big smile. Making her coo at y/n.

He made y/n sit on the car seat and started driving.
As usual y/n was looking out of the window.

As Jin drove them back home, his gaze kept drifting towards y/n, who sat beside him, recently discharged after a month-long hospital stay. He couldn't suppress the feeling of joy, remembering the distressing images of her condition when they first found her.

The other boys, exhausted from their jobs, were lounging on the sofas, eagerly waiting for their Jin Hyung to return so they could all have dinner together.

As their eyes fell upon Jin, who entered the house with a smile and a cute companion by his side, they were all taken aback.

Their gaze shifted to the girl, who walked in holding Jin's hand.

She looked like a precious little angel, dressed in a white hoodie paired with blue pants and adorable white shoes.

Clutching her koala plushie tightly in one hand, she added an extra touch of cuteness to the scene.

Y/n's beauty radiated innocence, making her appear like the most precious and delicate soul on the face of the earth.

She let go of Jin's hand and greeted them with a gentle smile, waving at them with her tiny hand. They were all astonished to see the transformation in her appearance.

Just a month ago, she had a pale face with numerous bruises, and now she looked like a delightful and charming ball of happiness. Her pretty face and soulful doe eyes left them all awestruck and completely taken by her presence.

Y/n turned back to Jin with a hint of confusion in her eyes, unsure if they liked her presence or not. Feeling a bit scared, she held onto Jin's arm.

Yoongi who appeared from behind them said

Yoongi : you guys are scaring her.

And they all snapped out , and hobi who smiled Widely at her. He came towards y/n , gently squeezing her cheeks , he smiled at her and said