6. Drugged

Y/n was tied up on a chair , a tight collar around her neck .
The ropes tied on her wrists were making them bleed , her throat was hurting , she was cold  , she had fever . She was clearly not ok and not capable of taking any type of torture.

Suddenly Maria pressed a button of a certain remote .

Y/n's whole body jolted , she felt a burning sensation in her whole body , a certain pain in her chest .

"It was a shock collar "

She cried in pain , breathing heavily , Maria pressed the button again and y/n again struggled on the chair...

The sensation was like someone was hitting on your head with a hammer....

Y/n was turning red , she was crying , opening her mouth trying to scream.
While Maria that bitch was having fun seeing the girl like this ......

After some minutes of immense torture , y/n was tired to death. She was on the verge of passing out when Maria slapped her tight.

Y/n's head was hanging down , she had no energy to even look up. Suddenly Maria pushed a syringe into her arm making her hiss .

It was the new drug , Maria has been testing her illegal drug dosages on y/n since last 10 years.
She made sure that y/n doesn't becomes an addict then , y/n won't be of any use to her .
She many time had to take the non tested one's on herself. Many times she had severe effects on her body , but all the time her guardian angel saved her from dying.

.
Y/n clearly doesn't likes the effect, she feels the worse..

The shocks sucked off all the left over energy from her body , making her almost dead.

Y/n was still on her chair , her eye lids were so heavy that they felt like magnets .

Maria took off the collar and made y/n look at her by holding her chin.....
Maria made a fake sad face and started talking being completely drunk .

Maria : Am sorry darling, i know u want to scream , i know u want to say something but it wasn't my fault u know , it was the stupid drug .

Y/n slowly lifted her head a little to look at her , she was shocked.

Maria clutches and said .
" I know darling , am sorry ok . I didn't wanted u loose your voice , i wanted u to be blind but it made u mute .

Stupid drug!!
And she kicked the chair making y/n fall on the floor along with the chair...

Y/n fell on the floor making her head hit the floor with a bang , the drug was now on its peak , everything was spinning for her ... But she was trying her best to listen to maria what she was saying to her .

Maria was too drunk to think what she was saying...

Maria : but u know what???  u being mute is also an advantage for me , it will be a great news for your new master that his slave won't make a single noice .

The guard pulled the chair up and y/n was too numb to move . But she was listening to her carefully. Tho whatever she was saying was too painful for her to hear but she can get a way out .

Maria gripped her hair and made her look up and said .

" U were curious right, what i was saying that day hm , why am I not hitting u , ur thinking about this right now let me tell u darling...

"Am going send u to an auction , people will bid for u and the highest bidder will get u , am going to sell u darling..."

She said laughing maniacally....

Maria caressed her face and said

" U know this pretty face of yours will get me millions , i never thought u'll grow this beautiful , not Killing u was the best decision i made....

" U know what u being mute will add up in the money... U won't be able to Rebel....

Y/n's  body was now completely under the control of that strong high drug dose . But her eyes were shedding tears , listening to how she made her like this , maria made her pathetic like this , because of her she can't speak ...

Her whole life they used y/n and now she is going to sell her to someone else for being used again , y/n has a idea what they are saying and what she is going to be used for .

The poor girls doesn't wants that . She isn't a toy or something , she is a living human too , he feels pain too , why is her life like that . If she can't speak that doesn't means it doesn't hurts.  Who wants to be used like this , first for convenience then now For what?? For sex??

Y/n was still at her place , Maria left her hair and y/n's head dropped down .

Maria went out stumbling because of the alcohol....
They all went out , they didn't even lock the door, they knew there was no chance that the drug's effect will let her even move her fingers . And even if the effect will go , the after effects won't let her move and y/n isn't that strong to move in this condition.

It didn't take much time for y/n to pass out in that dark cold room .

.

.

.

.

After 2 days y/n was finally able to move , all she remembers from past 2 days was her being thrown onto her bed , someone shoving some food inside her mouth , she was given something bitter but one thing she felt was someone touching her , the touch wasn't good , it was too weird  , but she wasn't concious to understand what was happening to her....

She was now able to move but not able to walk......

The fever , the torture made her weak like an old person, who is almost on the verge dying....

Yn picked up her diary and started writing... Well this was all she could do...

2;30am
Mumma , papa , oppa....

Did u all see what she did to me again , she hit me again. U know, she put something on my neck and i got electric shock , it hurted , it hurted so bad .....
She made me like this , she said she wanted me blind but it went wrong and i became mute  and i was thinking that i became like this on my own...., i don't know why she did it , but she said she'll sell me , i don't know , i am so scared, i don't want anyone to touch me . please save me mumma , papa , oppa i need u all , please help me. I don't want to go anywhere.... I don't want be someone's slave .
I want to be free like other kids , i want to study.....
My hands are hurting , everything hurts , me body hurts. Oppa please come back and make this pain go , please all of u come back to me . Please it hurts ......

.

.

.

.

.. here on the other side the boys were getting ready for the most awaited revenge , 2 more days and their hardwork of years will pay off. ..

.

.

.

..

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading....

I hope u like it ...
See u soon