22. He can

Later that night an UNCONSCIOUS y/n was brought home by the three guys. The three guys came back with quite messed up heads.

She was now sleeping in her room with an ivy attached to her arm..

It's was  almost 7pm when the three of them just got back at their place .

It was 9pm , jin and yoongi were looking upto some reports of y/n. Which were again terrible. They just found out that y/n had an unrecovered rib injury. That Maria literally messed up the girl from head to toe.

While taehyung was looking into that guys details which y/n mentioned to him in the hospital. Jimin was quiet busy looking into the girls born on the same date as y/n.

Four of them were sitting together and as soon as yoongi heard  y/n's date of birth he snapped his head towards the duo.

Yoongi : jimin w..what did u just say. What's her date of birth.?

Jimin ; Hyung it's **/**/**** .
He said and yoongi almost went blank for a second until jimin called him again.

Jimin ; Hyung what's wrong?
He asks seeing the stress on his face.

Yoongi ; it's the m..my a.. Angel' s date of b..birth too.
His eyes went teary while jin tried to console him.

Jimin : Hyung d..does that m..means....
He hesitated ..

Yoongi ; i don't know jimin-ah , why she resembles my little heart so much . Everything is same and now the date of birth too , the girl is literally giving me hopes. What should I do?
She was 5 when Maria abducted her and my angel was 5 too when i lost her.  Sometimes i literally feel like that she is my sister.

But there is one thing that breaks my heart that my angel wasn't mute! She had a beautiful voice.

So she isn't her.

Yoongi says in a low and confused voice .

Jimin : that's ok Hyung we are looking for her family  , we'll soon find them and we'll get to know if she is your sister or not.

Yoongi nodded and the boys after some more talking to each other went back to work.

It was around 10pm when y/n woke up , her eye lids were glued together because of crying.... After 5 mins she was finally able to open her eyes. She looked here and there and she was back at the same room.

With so many difficulty she got sat on the bed , she looked at her hands . One was having a plaster on it and the right one had an ivy attached to it.

She started thinking about the incidents of the hospital and suddenly it clicked in her mind that who the man was.

She looked around to see a note pad and a pen on the table . She took it and began to write.

After a while jin went to check on y/n and was meet with a crying y/n sitting on the bed writing something.

Which made him rush to her . Y/n tore the paper form that note pad and looked at jin who was standing near her asking her if she was ok?

Y/n handed the paper to jin and wrote something on the another paper.

" Can u please give this taehyung? "

Jin read this and said

( Yess!! She has started remembering their names.)

Jin ; ok I'll , but why are u crying sweety? What's wrong?

He asks and y/n shook her head as a no while wiping her tears with the sweater paws. Jin patted her head but y/n held his hand pushing him away.
Jin understood and asked..