2. Cage of Dark

Nyctophobia is an extreme fear of the dark. People with this specific anxiety disorder may have trouble sleeping, have panic attacks and may avoid leaving the house after dark...

People with phobias have extreme, unrealistic reactions to something that many other people don't find scary.

Y/n is Nyctophobic , she was in immense pain and too scared, she isn't even able to open her eyes to see the dark...

Y/n couldn't even shout , or beg to her for letting her out...
Y/n cried and cried until she fainted from exaustion...

.

.

.

.

On the other side taehyung was having his 8th drink...
Looking at his pictures with his dad , their family pictures... He was sadly smiling at them...

But then he turned his gaze towards the other pictures on his display board, which had a big red cross over it .

It was Maria , who ruined his family, who ruined everything, who killed his dad and his happiness...

He screamed , throwing a glass at the picture which shattered into pieces.

Which caused his Hyungs to wake up from sleep....
Jin rushed towards him trying to calm him down , taehyung was still screaming, while jin was hugging him tightly...

From the other side yoongi came running towards them and gave an injection to him .

Which caused him to sleep... , Jin and yoongi layed him on the bed . And went out , this wasn't something new for them , this happens at least once a month....

Yoongi and jin being the doctors they have always taken care of this situation...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n woke up to feeling touches on her body , she opened her eyes to see those men infront of her , one of them picked her up .

Y/n was still tied up with ropes , when she realised they were taking her out of the mansion she started wriggling...

They took her to a black car and yanked her to the back seat. The other one came towards her and injected her something.... Which caused her to black out.

Y/n woke up hissing in pain , she saw herself in a bed . She got up rubbing her eyes , her hands were free , her clothes were changed, there were bandages on her wounds, the bedroom was quite decent.

But when she was about to get off the bed , she fell back , her right foot was chained to the bed....
Y/n tried freeing herself but it was of no use , y/n got scared thinking of what will happen to her next .....

She wanted to scream but that option wasn't available with her...
She looked around and saw a glass of water on the side table. She picked it up and threw it on the floor with a loud thud it shattered into pieces...

One lady came inside and slapped y/n hard she pulled y/n's hair .
Y/n pushed that lady away from herself , but in return y/n got 4 slaps back to back on her face , leaving marks on it.

She called someone in they both tied her up on the bed , y/n cried, wriggled.... She kept shacking her head as no... But no one didn't even look at her , they did what they were assigned to do.

Maria didn't let y/n eat from last 4 days , she was tired , exhausted , weak , which led her to faint again..

.

.

.

.

Taehyung was sitting in the police station with his Hyungs...

Jin and yoongi were doctors so they were at hospital on Their duty , they treated criminals...... It was a government hospital...

While namjoon was commisioner general ( highest rank )

hobi , jungkook , jimin were Taehyung's juniors...

They all were in taehyung's cabin discussing about a case which they needed to solve as soon as possible because the pressure on them from higher authorities was increasing..

Then suddenly something clicked in taehyung's mind and with a smirk he told an awesome plan to his team...

.

.

.

.

Suddenly y/n woke up when she heard the door knob click...
She opened her eyes and saw Maria approaching her... Y/n was scared to death , Maria always maintains a fake smile on her face that's why u can never guess what is she upto.

Maria came closer and y/n shut her eyes immediately...
But Maria caressed her bruised cheek...

Maria: darling open your eyes .

Y/n slowly opened her eyes , she looked at her with her big doe eyes....

Maria ordered them to open her hands and legs .
They freed her and maria slapped the lady....

Maria : how dare u touch her? Did i tell u hit her huh? U FUCKING shit , u left marks , That too on her face .... Get me an ointment fast...!!!

The lady and the man rushed outside for their lives , the guys who brought her here came inside with a file and a spare pen and notepad.
Maria gave her the notepad...

Maria : i know u want to ask me something, go ahead..!!

Y/n wrote her question

" Where am I ? And why ? "

Maria clutched " i knew it"

Maria: it's my place and u are here because i sold your parents's mansion...

Maria started applying ointment on her face...

Y/n started crying, she didn't wanted to leave their memory..

Maria : so this is your room from now onwards, our rules and punishments will be same....

Maria passed a file to her and said

" Now sign this fast hm , we need to transfer it.."

Y/n silently signed the papers while sobbing......

Y/n took her notepad and started writing..

" P.. please can I get my stuff , i have kept them in my room"

Maria smiled and said...

" Since u have been my obedient pet , u signed them silently so I'll let u go with them , u'll have to go and come back in hour , otherwise punishment ok??

Y/n nodded while crying...

That mansion had the memories of her mumma , papa , and her older brother...

Now she has sold it....

Maria killed them all , when y/n saw her family dying... She fainted , Maria brought y/n home , but y/n was never able to speak after that...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading...
So here is the second part , i hope you like it....

See u all soon..