33. Bonds of the Heart.

Amidst the vibrant streets of Jeju, under the warm glow of streetlights, laughter filled the air. Yoongi and Jin, flanking Y/N on either side, held her hands securely as they ventured through the bustling night market.

The aroma of sizzling street food mesmerized their senses, promising culinary delights. Their eyes twinkled with excitement as they sampled the local delicacies. Yoongi and Jin made sure Y/N was at the heart of every experience, guiding her gently, their smiles reflecting their joy.

Although Y/N couldn't speak, her eyes sparkled with happiness. She savored the simple pleasure of being with her brother and her family, feeling the warmth of their presence in her heart.

The world around them was a blur of colors, sounds, and flavors, but in that moment, it was a canvas painted with the vibrant hues of love and connection.

In the quiet stillness of the night, after the boys returned to their hotel floor, Yoongi couldn't help but sit by Y/N's side in her room. It was a familiar and comforting gesture, one that took him back to their childhood days. Gently patting her head, he watched over her, a silent guardian.

Y/N, nestled beside him, was sound asleep, her peacefulness casting away the years of pain and separation. It was a moment of solace, knowing that they were together again, even if only for a little while.

After ensuring that Y/N was in a deep and restful slumber, Yoongi turned off the soft glow of the room's lights. In the embrace of the darkness, he quietly returned to his own room, ready to rest, hoping that the next day would bring more cherished moments with his beloved sister.

In the darkness of the night, Y/N was abruptly awakened by the unsettling sensation of touches on her thighs. Panic surged through her as she opened her eyes to see a dark shadow of a man over her. The room was pitch-black, and fear gripped her heart..

Desperate to escape the scary figure, she tumbled off the bed, landing hard on the floor. Her room felt like a box of terrors, and her longstanding phobia of the dark suddenly overwhelmed her. Tears welled up in her eyes as she clutched her trembling legs, curling into a protective ball.

With her heart racing and her breaths coming in shaky gasps, Y/N closed her eyes tightly, hoping against hope that the shadowy presence would vanish into the darkness of her imagination. She wept silently, praying for the night to release its cruel grip on her.

In the midst of the night, Taehyung was stirred from his slumber by the need for water. As he made his way back to their room, water bottle in hand, a sudden thud echoed through the corridor. He froze, trying to locate the source.

Panic set in when he heard gasping, realizing it came from Y/N's room. Without a second thought, he sprinted inside and flicked on the lights, revealing Y/N curled up in a corner, tears streaming down her face, her breaths ragged.

Taehyung rushed to her side, calling out her name, "Y/N, it's me, Taehyung! What happened?" She pushed him away at first, mistaking him for the shadowy presence in her nightmares. But when she heard his voice, she opened her eyes, flinging herself into his arms. He held her trembling, fragile frame, his heart aching as he felt her shivers and frantic breaths.

He whispered soothingly, "It's okay, Y/N, I'm here with you." He knew asking questions wouldn't help, given her inability to speak, and typing was impossible in her current state. He held her close, his own heart pounding with worry for her. Y/N clung to him, seeking refuge in his embrace.