Alberto

"Grandfather, I got the call. That bastardo is ready to talk." Giovanni says. It's time.

It hurts to think about what might've been. Even if he talks, I'm not stopping the pain each and every one of my family members will give him. Even if my beautiful angel wants to join, I'll let her. Seems like she already has a pretty strong kick.

Now that I've met Alina, I already can't imagine her not being a part of my family. I see the effect she has on everyone. Everyone is just happier and the world is brighter whenever she smiles.

"Principessa, do you want to come with us to see that bad man? You can get a little hit if you want." I say. She gasps and smiles.

"Really?! Yes!" She's already acting a little Lombardi, how adorable.

"Dad, are you s-"

"Yes, I'm sure Antonio. And what's the harm? Rilassare. La porterò fuori prima che diventi tutto sanguinante."
* Relax. I'll take her out before it gets all bloody.

"As if I had a say anyway," Antonio says. You are correct my son.

We all exit the building and get into our SUVs waiting out front. I'm still holding my angel and I hide her face in my chest from the flashing lights of the paparazzi cameras. She holds on tightly to my shirt.

I get into the car with Allie, my wife, sons, and daughter in-laws. My grandsons go in the others.

We arrive at one of our warehouses on the outskirts of the city. My principessa fell asleep on my chest on the way.

"Amore, wake up." I softly say. This girl brings out a side of me no one has seen in a long time. She groans and yawns while she stretches out her arms and rubs her eyes.

As my family walks into the building, guards bow their heads as we pass. We walk through the halls and soon get to the back room where the bastard that tried to harm my precious granddaughter is tied to a chair. When he hears the door shut, he opens his eyes and sits up. His eyes lock in on my granddaughter. I should pluck them out myself just for that.

I see that he's Japanese. He has the tattoo of their mafia on his neck. His mask and attire hid it well earlier.

"Ah, the Lombardi princess. We meet again." He says with a grin.

Antonio walks up to him and uppercuts his jaw and punches his nose. It's bleeding heavily and clearly broken.
"くそ!それは痛いよ!"
*Fuck! That hurts!

"Listen closely, my friend. You and I both know that you're not getting out of here alive. So we can do it the easy way or the hard way." Antonio says.

I hand Allie to Emilia and step forward.

"Tell us everything and die, less painfully. Or stay quiet and, darling please cover Allie's ears, I'll fucking rip your eyes out and shove them down your throat and just when you're about to suffocate, I'll bring you back and we'll continue for a long, long time."

"あなたとあなたのひどい家族は、あなたの愚か者の誰もが値するように、ゆっくりと痛みを伴う死を遂げることができます.そして、あなたの小さな王女は私を吸うことができます-"
*You and your damned family can go die a slow and painful death like every one of you fools deserves. And your little princess can suck my-

"おい!家族のことをそんな風に言わないで!私の家族は最高です!誰かが嫌なら、それはあなたです あなたは臭いうんちおならの頭!"
*Hey! Don't talk about my family like that! My family is the best! If anyone sucks it's you you stinky poopy fart head!

All heads snap to Allie. Um, what? Everyone goes completely quiet, even the guy in the chair is looking at her like she has 3 heads.

"あなたは日本語を話せますか?"
*You can speak Japanese?

"明らかに、ばか."
*Obviously, dummy

"あなたは何者ですか?クソ天才?"
*What are you? A fucking prodigy?

"意味がわからない."
*I don't know what that means.

They just keep on going on and on. Is my granddaughter a genius?

"Sai parlare italiano principessa?"
*Can you speak Italian princess?

"Sì nonno."
*Yes grandpa.

"Puedes hablar español?" Francesco asks
*Can you speak Spanish?

"Si tio."
*Yes uncle.

"Qu'en est-il du français?" Antonio asks.
*What about French?

"Oui."
*Yes.

"ты можешь говорить по-русски, любовь моя?" Alessandro asks.
*Can you speak Russian, my love?

Her eyes go wide, and she hesitates before opening her mouth,
"Да, брат."
*Yes brother.

There's something else there.

"Now that you've discovered a 3-year-old is smarter than you'll ever be, are you ready to talk?" I ask the man.

"Eh, why not. It's not exactly a secret and you asshats are going to kill me anyway.
It's really simple actually. The entire crime world is going crazy over that girl. Everyone wants her. She's the key to your family's downfall. If I were you, I'd watch her a bit more closely."

"See? It wasn't too hard. Now one more question. Who sent you? Your boss isn't stupid enough to go against us after last time." I ask.

"Myself. I could've sold her to the highest bidder and been filthy rich for the rest of my life. My boss could never offer me what others could if I had that kid."

Sell my granddaughter? Oh hell no. That will happen when god damn hell freezes over.

"Ladies, are you up for some last minute Christmas shopping? Take my card, you know what to do." They nod and my daughters and wife leave with Allie.

"Now that it's just us, let's begin the fun, shall we boys?" I say to my family who all have massive grins across their faces. Some of them are already holding weapons and tools for our little family bonding activity.

I walk over to the table and grab a bat. I slowly approach the chair where the man looks like he's going to piss himself.

"Hey, hey, hey, wait! You said if I spoke I'd get a quick death!" He yells, struggling against his restraints.

"Did I? Did you hear me say that gentlemen?"

"No sir." My family says in union.

"Oh well, seems you misheard." And I swing.