Alexei

I'm honestly so annoyed right now. We were making so much progress on the Canada project, and now father wants us back for an unknown period of time. He says he has something big planned and isn't risking overseas communication with us.

Igor was also asked to come as we needed someone that could travel back and forth to relay information.

Currently, Dmitri, Igor, and I are on one of our jets to Russia.

"What do you think this is about?" Dmitri asks, breaking the silence. "Canada?"

"I don't think it's about Canada. I believe it's something involving the Sicilians." Igor replies.

The Sicilians, our strongest ally. They have quite the history with the Lombardis, and a massive grudge against them as well. They want to see their downfall just as much as we do. It's a perfect match.

The Sicilians have recently started a project in the states. They have yet to disclose any information as far as we know, so I believe that's what this meeting is about

Many hours go by with a few conversations here and there, but we mostly travel in silence.

Finally, we land in my home country, beautiful Russia. We get into the car that was waiting for us and begin the journey to my father's estate.

As we pull up, memories of my youth take over my mind. This house is not a happy place, it never has been and it will never be.

The three of us enter the mansion and an old woman who looks vaguely familiar leads us to my father's study.

"Мастер, ваши сыновья прибыли."
*Master, your sons have arrived.

"Входить."
*Enter.

The lady opens the door for us and I recognize her as Dmitri and I's nanny. Thought she'd be dead by now, good for her I guess.

Once we're in, the doors close behind us.

"Босс." The three of us say bowing our heads slightly.
*Boss.

"Добро пожаловать домой мальчики."
*Welcome home boys.

We nod.

"Я позвал тебя домой, чтобы обсудить сицилийцев. Как вы знаете, они недавно отправили несколько человек в штаты. Босс еще не сказал мне, что они там делают. Ваша задача выяснить, что это такое."
*I called you home to discuss the Sicilians. As you know, they recently sent a few people to the states. The boss hasn't told me yet what they're doing there. Your task is to find out what it is.

"При всем уважении, шпионить за ними разумно? Это может их разозлить. Это может поставить альянс под угрозу." Dmitri replies.
*With all due respect, is it smart to spy on them? It might piss them off. This could put the alliance in jeopardy.

"Именно поэтому вас нельзя поймать. Они что-то замышляют, и я хочу знать, что именно."
*That's exactly why you cannot be caught. They're up to something, and I want to know what it is.

"Отец, как ты думаешь, что они скрывают?" I ask.
*Father, what do you think they are hiding?

He laughs.
"Вы их знаете. С этой новой девушкой Ломбарди они забегают вперед, чтобы заполучить ее."
*You know them. With this new Lombardi girl, they are getting ahead of themselves to get her.