Alina

Currently I'm sitting on the leather couch while Sandy takes his turn. Enzo ordered me something called a Shirley Temple and it's soooooo good.

"Allie it's your turn." Sandy says.

I walk up to the alley and he's about to bring over the ramp I've been using to bowl,

"Sandy, no."

"No?"

"I'm a big girl, I can do it." I say all determined. I pick up a 5 pound ball and waddle over to the line.

"Allie are you sure?"

"Yes Sandy! I'm big and strong like you!" He smiles and takes a tiny step back.

I take aim,

"Hey, hey, hey Alina wait." Daddy says coming over. I don't listen though and roll the ball. And, STRIKE

"Look, look! I did it, I did it!" I say bouncing. He sighs and smiles. Sandy holds up his hands and I jump to high five them.

I look up at the screen and the characters are doing this weird thing.

"What? How?" Matteo exclaims. He hasn't gotten a strike yet.

"She clearly more talented than you." Enzo says, picking me up and twirling me around.

"Are you ready for cake baby?" Mommy asks, taking me from Enzo's arms.

"Yes! Yes!"

We all walk towards the table and Nonna comes around the corner holding a cake with a pink 4 on it and 4 other gold candles. The cake is round with white frosting and pink flowers. I hope it's chocolate flavored!

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Allie. Happy birthday to you!"

"Are you 1? Are you 2? Are you 3? Are you 4?" Tao and Manny continue.

"Stop!" And I blow out my candles and everyone cheers.

Mommy cuts the cake and she gives me the biggest piece. I dig in as soon as I get a fork and omg it's soooo yummy!

"This is so yummy!"

"Thank you darling." Aunty Ana says. I gasp.

"You made this?!" She laughs.

"Yes I did sweetheart."

I jump off my chair and run over to her. I climb onto her lap and give her a big hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" She hugs me back and kisses the top of my head and smile's brightly.

A few hours later...

Mommy, Nonna and Aunty spent so much time getting me ready for my party tonight. It was kind of boring, but I think I look really pretty though! They couldn't stop gushing over md wine I put on my dress. I'm wearing an ankle length, blush pink dress, my tiara and ballet flats. Of course I'm also wearing my earrings and the matching bracelet. I still think 'ear sparkles' sound better but whatever. Mommy did my hair in a bun which looks really pretty. She also put a little of what I now I know as makeup on me. When she was doing hers, I told her I wanted to be like her and wear it, so picked up a brush from her vanity and brushes it over my cheeks then put it back. Then Mommy told me I could wear more when I get older.

"Ok baby, you can come out now." Mommy calls from the main lounge.

I come around the corner doing a model walk I saw on TV and give a little twirl.

"You look gorgeous princess."

"So cute."

"Precious girl."