Damien

I can't believe my little sister is an Ivanov. Actually, correction, has Ivanov DNA. Allie is a Lombardi no matter what.

I also can't believe my brother and I have an alliance with some of the Messenger's men. They're actually pretty cool. Twins, like us, and same age as us too.

Adriano and I clicked pretty quick. He's hilarious. Alessio is a lot like Nico as well.

We spent a few hours in the apartment. I got to know Adriano more and we made plans for the place. Our brothers were all business, per usual.

Unfortunately, we had to get back home before our parents and Alessandro do.

I check the time and begin to get nervous.

"Nico, it's nearly 7 what if they're home by now?"

"Just in case, I packed workout clothes. Let's park somewhere and go for a run. If we come back sweaty and in the clothes it'll be more believable."

"Smart."

We manage to change in the backseat and park on the side of the road.

Nico and I run a few miles and get back in the car to go home.

As we pull into the garage, I see my father's and eldest brother's cars parked. Thank god we 'worked out'.

"Hello boys." Dad says as we enter the kitchen

"Hey dad." I say.

"When did you get back?" Nico asks.

"Not too long ago. Your brother and I got a lot done."

"What did Igor say?"

"I'll tell you all later Damien. How was your workout?"

"Good." I respond.

"Was the training gym crowded? I didn't see your car here."

"No idea. We went running." I say.

Our dad nods his head and sips his coffee.

"How was Allie last night?" He asks.

"She was good. She binged watched Barbie. Liliana told her the new stuff isn't real and she has to watch the old stuff."

"W-"

"If I could wish for one thing, I'd take the smile that you bring! Wherever you go in this world I'll come alongggggggggg!
Together we dream the same dream! Forever I'm here for you, you're here for me! Oh woah, two voices, one song!"

(Diamond Castle >>>>>>>>>)

"She's been singing that on repeat." I softly say to him with a groan

"Daddy!" Allie says running to dad.

She jumps into his arms and he throws her in the air, causing her to go into a fit of giggles.

"Princess! How was your night?"

"Really fun! I watched a bunch of Barbie movies and they were soooooo good! Is there a Barbie world? There's Disney world so their should be a Barbie world."

(That was literally my childhood dream besides a real Bibble.)

"Ok baby." Dad says with a laugh and kiss on her forehead.

"Is mommy home yet?"

"Not yet. She'll be home later princess."

Soon, this rest of my brothers come out of their rooms and the maids place our breakfast on the table.