Emilia

As much as I would love to stay and beat the shit out of the man who tried to hurt my precious granddaughter, I have more important matters to attend to, Christmas shopping. Mariana and I couldn't buy Allie too much as we didn't know her size and such. But now I'm armed with my husband's credit card and everything I need. Let the fun begin.

If the press want a show, we'll give them a show. We went back to the penthouse and changed into coordinating outfits. Allie looks so adorable in her little sunglasses and with her mini kelly. I swear I'm going to need a second phone just for photos at this point.

Right now, our security trails us, holding the majority of our bags. We're walking towards some more stores down the street. Mariana bought Allie a Louis Vuitton teddy bear that she's refused to let go of since she pointed it out to the sales lady.
"What's your bear's name!?" Someone shouts.

"Louis!" Allie yells back and we all laugh. Even some of the press do as well. She's winning the hearts of the public already.

I love our little girl. I've waited long enough for a granddaughter and I've finally gotten one. She's the most perfect girl. And now it seems we have a little genius in the family. She can speak English, Italian, Russian, Japanese, French, and Spanish at just 3 years old. That has to be some kind of record right? I'm just so proud of her!

Everyone in our family speaks English and Italian. We've all learned Russian over the years as well. It helps when dealing with all the crap they pull.

It already feels like Allie's been a part of our family since she was born. She fits in so well with us. She's not afraid or shy. She recognizes her family and shows them a ton of love. But no matter how big her gorgeous smile is, nothing can change what lies beneath it. I hope that in time, she'll forget her old life and never have to feel afraid of being hurt and unloved ever again.

—————

Hi guys! I hope you've enjoyed reading everything so far. Sorry for the short chapter! I have a long flight early tomorrow morning and a lot to catch up with when I get back home. I wanted to leave you guys with a little update so you don't wait too long for the next one.

As always, my messages are always open for advice and suggestions! What do you guys want to see more of? Who? Pictures?

Bye!