28. Punishments

4641 Words

    The next couple of days were better for the family of 7. James was retested along with the others. He was definitely a Little. But at times he would show his dominant side as well. Tyler and Tim also had there classification changed. Nether one of them would be going back to another academy. They both had a little Dom in them, but they both were more of the sub-Daddy. As a team they could have a Little of there own. But without a partner, they were not dominant enough. Mary and Zake were both perfect to be a Mommy and Daddy Doms, but no longer were Masters anymore.

    For now, Kendria stayed looking the way she was. She was Cat to everyone now, and she was starting to fit in to the odd little family nicely. There was no need to retest her or Tiggger, at least for the moment. And her true identity was not going to be public knowledge. This was the academy that she died in after all. Nobody thought that it would be a good idea of others finding out who she really was. So a whole new file was made for her. She was now Cat, a 3 year old that was staying here for the time being. A friend of Tiggger's that had no parents to take care of her. Only her grandpa Morpheus, that was staying here as a teacher and doctor for Tiggger's special needs. Other people didn't need to know that it was actually Cat that knew what Tiggger really needed.

    The part about Tiggger being part Dragon was going to come out eventually. But for now, that was still a secret as well. Most, if not all of the Doms excepted Tiggger as is. And now that Cat was taking all the same classes as him, they excepted her too. This however did cause some miner problems for Cat at the beginning. But with Tiggger always by her side, it got easer for her. Of corse there was always the comments about a baby having classes with them. But when she stood up on her chair to answer questions the first day, it got easer for the others to see her more of an equal then a Little. When a 3 year old little girl can answer questions that others couldn't, that fixed a lot of the problems for her. But the next moment, when she asked to be changed because of her small size, people took notice of her even more.

    Just like when Tiggger first got there, most of the Doms wanted to be near her. They wanted to help if they could. But they also remembered what happened when they got to close to Tiggger before. And he was right there and growled at them when they started to surround her to "help" get her changed. They backed off and Tiggger got tapped on his noes for his good deed. "Tiggger, I'm fine. No growling at people. They were just trying to help me is all. I am perfectly safe." Immediately after, she hugged him and thanked him for protecting her.

    In the very next class another Dom picked her up without permission and wouldn't let her go. Cat asked politely at first, but the Dom wasn't letting her go. Tiggger was staring at what was happening and really wanted to growl at him. Everyone in the room was watching, but didn't do anything. They were shocked that anyone would pick someone up without permission. Especially a new student, or little girl in this case. Finally Cat tried to turn to Tiggger and she asked for help. A low rumble could be heard from him and that finally got the Doms attention.

    Unfortunately for the Dom he wasn't quite smart enough to understand that Tiggger was holding back a lot. When that Dom looked down at Tiggger and said. "What? Is this your girlfriend or something? Are you going to try and protect her from me? What can you do little kitty? You're just Zake's pet after all."

    For Tiggger it wasn't the girlfriend comment that did it. It wasn't even the Pet comment. That he could understand now, with the way he looked and what he has experienced here. But it was the fact that this Dom challenged him. Something you never do to a Drake or a Dragon, is challenge them in there territory. And Tiggger claimed this academy as his territory. Not just the place, but everyone in it. If someone was getting hurt, he was going to protect them. This was something he decided after Cat helped him the other day. He was pretty much out of it for a whole day, and everyone was there to help him. At home. In the cafeteria. Even in the hallways when someone passed, they would pet him and keep walking. He enjoyed all of that. And he wasn't going to let this "Dom" challenge him in his territory and get away with it.