𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

CAPTIVATING
Keke,lele|Keleia
"Nah y'all just got a dirty mind
June 26

"Damn this bitch 'bout tight as hell" Bryce mumbled.

"Ouuu this shit feels so good" Keleia Whispered to herself, her eyes rolling the the back of her head.

"Fuck, Bryce" Keleia whined rolling her hips and grabbing her hair.

"Speed it up Bryce" she moaned throwing her head back.

"That's the highest setting, are you sure this is supposed to be used by a person my size?" Bryce asked struggling to get comfortable in the massage chair.

"You get what you get and don't throw a fit, not everything is Giant appropriate. These are for normal people" Keleia rolled her eyes biting her lip.

"Why they got a massage chair in a hotel room anyway" Bryce muttered standing up from the chair and opening the door that was being banged on.

"Y'all good? We heard some noises we didn't want to hear from our younger siblings" Bronny said once Bryce opened the door. Zyier didn't say anything he just pushed past the two to see what his sister was doing.

"What? Nah, we was tryna find out how to use the fucking massage chair" Bryce told them confused with what they were talking about.

"It sounded like- y'all was- you know what, nevermind" Bronny shook his head sitting down in the massage chair next to Keleia.

"Nah, y'all just got a dirty mind" Keleia shook her head managing to let out a laugh.

"Why y'all got a massage chair in here anyway?" Zyier asked snooping around their room while they weren't paying attention.

"We don't know, he just asked that. It feels amazing though" Keleia said, it looked like she was possessed the way she was looking.

"Aye turn that shit off, it looks wrong as hell." Zyier shook his head walking out of the room.

"Hotels out in Ohio are crazy" Bronny murmured following Zyier out.

"I'm finna take a nap" Keleia told herself turning off the Massage chair she was using.

They finally landed in Ohio a few hours ago and they were there for Bronny to explore Ohio State and go to a football game. With Bryce of course.

Keleia was brought along because Lebron was going to have her talk to the cheerleaders.

"Can you go on live with me and play 2k?" Bryce asked her before she could lay down.

"I don't know how to play 2k" she told him sitting criss-cross on the bed.

"I'll teach you, please?" He pleaded turning the game on and pulling out his phone.

"Fine" she huffed moving to sit next to him. She watched as he sat his phone up against the TV so it could be a clear view of both of them.

_justbryce Has started a live video.

So many people joined the live almost immediately. Bryce ignored the live trying to show her the controls on the remote.

After getting the controls down Keleia looked down at the phone looking through the comments.

"Let's do a Qna, 'cause I feel like y'all don't even know me for real. Y'all just see what Bryce comments on my posts" She said glancing over to him.

He didn't pay her no mind, it was becoming a habit to ignore some of the shit she says or does.

"Are you and Bryce dating? The answer is no, we are just friends." She questioned and answered shaking her head.

She heard Bryce smack his lips, she turned her head to see him rolling his eyes.

"What?" She whispered softly turning her whole body towards him.

He shook his head and continued looking through his bag.

"We finna talk off live." He mouthed to her, she furrowed her eyebrows giving him a look.

"Um anyways, Someone asked if we are hanging out for the 4th of July?" She trailed off turning to look at Bryce once again.

"We ain't telling yall" Bryce's voice answered from the bathroom.

Keleia laughed shaking her head before looking at another question,"favorite sports team?"

"The pelicans and the Saints. Big 504, ya feel me?" She answered with a giant smile.

"Now I want some seafood" she mumbled scrolling through more comments.

Kryce1fan Bryce buy her sum seafood!

"I agree, Bryce buy me some seafood" Keleia laughed turning to Bryce. He glared at her

"When are we playing!" She asked referring to the Game and TV in front of her.

"I was trying to let you practice," Bryce shot back standing up from his seat.

"Oh, well, come on. Why are you sitting all the way Over there?" She pouted, Bryce only rolled his eyes and walked over to her.

"I'll be right back" she mumbled to him before standing up and walking towards the bathroom.

Bryce was too busy looking at that ass he didn't even pay attention to the Phone. But everyone was screen recording.

He didn't even try to hide it, he fully turned his whole head to look at her ass.

He cleared his throat looking back at the phone.

TheyenvyMaya now Bryce...😭

1brycefan he didn't even try to hide it😭

Jamesfamfr that ass was fat huh?

Weluvkeleia he fantasizing

Bronny IM SNITCHING

Zyier if anyone screen recorded that pls send it to me🙏🏾

"Bro shhhh, y'all being some snitches right now. " Bryce shushed picking up the controller.

"Bryce have you seen your jacket it's cold as fuck right now" Keleia questioned looking through the stuff laid around the room.

"Nah, but they asked you who your favorite Music artists are." He told her shaking his head.

"Normani, frank ocean, SZA, and rod wave" she listed slipping his hoodie over her head and taking a seat down next to him.

"What team you gon' pick?"

"You already know, the Pelicans."

There was a knock on the door before they could even start playing the game.

Keleia went over to open the door with Bryce looking at her butt once again.

Keleiasbiggestfan HE WONT STOP LOOKING

Bronnys1fan y'all seen her ass bf? It's HUGE I'd look too🤷🏾‍♀️

IheartKeleia he must really enjoy her ass...

"It was just the food your dad ordered"