𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

CAPTIVATING
Keke, Lele|Keleia
"Told you"
October 4th/5th (12 Am)

"Bryce have you seen my stomach ointment? I put it under the sink and now I can't find it" Keleia huffed tying her hair up into a messy bun.

"Nah, but you need to finish putting your bag together so I'll look for it while you do that" Bryce said lightly moving his pregnant girlfriend out of the way.

Keleia nodded and walked off to finish packing her bag. Her belly is starting to show a lot more and she wants to prevent stretch marks so she uses this ointment.

It has been working so far and she loved it. She's pushing 4 months, she is 13 weeks and a half. She'll officially be 4 months on the 6th.

Her doctor told her she needed to get a few extra calories because she's small and the baby might take after her.

They already considered The baby being Keleia's size due to the ultrasound pictures. But that can be deceiving.

"Found it, is that the last thing you're looking for?" Bryce asked giving her the ointment.

"Uh, yeah. Thank you baby" she smiled stuffing the ointment in her bag.

She looked over it once again to see if she had everything. Which she did. She slipped Bryce's hoodie over her head and swung the bag over her shoulder.

"I'm ready,"

Bryce nodded and picked his bag up while also grabbing his keys.

"Who should throw the Gender reveal?" Bryce asked Keleia opening the car door for her.

"It'll be so ghetto but it's gotta be The gang," she laughed sliding into the seat.

"It's definitely going to be ghetto," he muttered after getting into the car.

"What do you think it's going to be? Girl or boy?"

__

"Oh shit, y'all came to visit us!" Bronx said Pulling the two into a hug.

"Actually we came for the birthday boys" Bryce cleared his throat pointing to Zyier and Bronny.

"Well fuck you too then" Harlem spoke, bringing Keleia's attention to her.

"Harley! I haven't seen you in a minute, where have you been?" She squealed jumping on her.

"Watch out Bryce I might just take yo girl" Harlem smirked winking at him.

Bryce only shook his head and flipped her off.

"Where my brother at!" Bronny yelled pushing past the group.

Bronny and Bryce did their handshake before Bronny forced Keleia to do their's.

"I heard my sister here!" Zyier shouted running to her with Zylyn running after him.

The two shared their handshake and Keleia bent down to pick up the running child.

"I missed a lot, she's running now?" Keleia pouted looking at the now ten month old baby.

"Her first word was aunty," Jocelyn spoke coming out of nowhere.

"Aunty!" Zylyn said pointing at Keleia.

"Aww she's so cute!" Keleia cooed putting her back down.

Jocelyn looked at the 16 Year old suspiciously before grabbing her arm and pulling her outside.

"What?" Keleia questioned looking at her weirdly.

Jocelyn didn't say anything she just lifted up her sweater and smiled.

"I knew it! Whenever you go live you never show your bottom half!" She pointed out with a laugh.

"I'm not hiding it, I just didn't announce it. But I'm sure if you could figure it out they figured it out." Keleia shrugged with a chuckle.

"How far along are you? Like 2 months?" Jocelyn asked crossing her arms.

"Actually I'm closing in on 4 in two days. My doctor said they'll probably be small since I'm small." Keleia explained showing her the full stomach.

"That makes a lot of sense because when Zylyn was born she was 54 Centimeters and 6 pounds. So she was a tall skinny baby." Jocelyn said using Zylyn as an example.

"We have a name for a girl, like a full name. But we don't have one for a boy. We always got time though" Keleia told her as they walked back in.

"Who's going to throw the gender reveal, or do y'all already know"

"Y'all are throwing it."

"Oh shit! What the fuck is that!" Bronx shouted pointing at Keleia's stomach.

"It's called a stomach dumbass" Keleia rolled her eyes.

"Sis, you pregnant?" Zyier asked his eyes not moving off of her stomach.

"What- I just gain a little weight and y'all think I'm pregnant? I just find it highly disrespectful to ask a woman if she was pregnant" Keleia fake cried making Jocelyn laugh.

"What?" Shea questioned confused at the sudden switch up.

"I'm just kidding yes I'm pregnant" Keleia nodded sticking her tongue out.

By now Bryce slowly walked off scratching the back of his head. Zyier turned around to find him.

"Told you," Bronny whispered in Zyier's ear.

Bryce took off running when he realized Zyier spotted him.

"Can I be the god father this time?"