𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

CAPTIVATING
Keke, lele|Keleia
"Of course Bryce,"
August 20th

It's now the weekend and Keleia is beyond excited for the surprise Bryce has for her.

Take your guesses now, do you guys think y'all know what it is?

School has been treating them well so far. She got used to the schedule and the people there. And shes loving it. Cheerleading tryouts are next week so she's pumped for that.

"Keleia, if you don't relax and stop overthinking. You'll be fine," Zyier mumbled getting tired of hearing the younger girl complain and overthink.

She huffed nodding her head and walking out of his room. Bryce was coming to get her in a few minutes and she still haven't registered she'll be fine.

After all she was going to be with the one person that is brutally honest and protective of her. She would be fine.

"Aye Keke! Bryce is here!" Tori Shouted from downstairs.

"Coming!" Keleia yelled back grabbing her bag off of her bed.

She skipped down the stairs with a giant smile on her face. She hugged her mom before skipping outside.

For them to live right across the street from each other they both take the most time to get ready to go out.

When she saw Bryce her smile somehow grew. If that was even possible.

"Hey bubs," she smiled sliding into the seat next to him.

"Hey Lele" he smiled looking at her with admiration.

She gathered in his outfit, He had a pair of grey Nike sweats, a plain black shirt and the Hat that has her name on it. And you can't forget the chain he always wore.

"He's dressed like a hoe," she thought mentally shaking her head. She liked it though, it brought out his looks.

"I haven't seen you all day, had me anxious for tonight. You wanna tell me what you got planned?" She told him turning to him.

"No, but you'll love it. It's going to bring out your creative side." He shrugged biting his lip looking her up and down.

"Well, what would you call this. Day?" Keleia asked fixing her shirt.

"A date,"

__

They finally made it to Lebron's Other house lower in Los Angeles. No one really goes down as much as they used to and Bryce liked it way more than the other house.

"This house is so Beautiful," Keleia said in awe of the house she was walking around.

Bryce smiled at her words mentally agreeing with her. The house was decorated the exact opposite of the other house.

"It is, but your surprise is upstairs" He mumbled in her ear after he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

She nodded still looking around, when she finished looking she turned to him and gestured for him to lead the way.

Which he did, the upstairs was far more beautiful than the downstairs.

Bryce opened a door revealing a room set up like a picnic but it had some small painting canvases. The room had LED lights all around. There was a giant TV with the movie Coraline.

She loved that movie, she's only mentioned it once which showed how much Bryce listened to her.

There were snacks all around the room with panda Express in the middle. The paint was lined up on a shelf.

"Bryce," she paused gathering in the room. Everything was hitting her at once, "it's beautiful"

"You like?" He asked fumbling with his fingers.

"Of course Bryce, it's so nice. I've always wanted to do something like this before" She reassured him turning around to see his face. She put her hands on his chest with her mouth dropped.

"I remember you talking about it a few weeks ago and it just stuck with me for the longest" He shrugged grabbing onto her wrists.

"Well let's get started then, I'm starving" she breathed out turning back around to the set up.

Bryce chuckled walking over to it sliding off his shoes. Keleia followed after him stretching her legs out to him after sitting down.

"Can you take my shoes off?" She asked, he didn't respond he just untied and slid off her shoes before putting them next to the door.

She squealed looking at the blank canvas in front of her. She had no clue what to paint but she figured if she let her heart do it she'll be fine.

Bryce on the other hand knew what he was painting. He planned it out and it has to work the way he planned it.

"You ready Lele?" He questioned looking at her about to press play on the movie.

She nodded going to open her panda express. She soon heard the sounds of Coraline play bringing her attention there.

That's how the night went, painting, eating, watching Coraline, Talking, laughing and just having a good ass time.

They both had a smile that never left their face the entire time. They felt so happy with each other.

When the movie was over they agreed to show their paintings.

"On the count of 3"

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

They flipped their paintings looking at both of them. Keleia's painting was of Bryce in front of a sunset. It looked so good he was convinced she was an artist.

Bryce's painting was of Keleia Inside of Coraline. With the button eyes. His was really good too. They both looked like two artists.

"Alright let's let them dry for a little since they are already partially dry then we can sign them and hang them in our rooms" Bryce said standing up to put the painting on the shelf.

Keleia followed examining the picture, it was oddly accurate.

She placed her painting right next to his and started walking towards the bathroom. She needed to wash her hands badly.

After washing her hands she walked back out to Bryce. He held two sharpie one was black and one was red.

"You ready to sign it?" He asked handing her the black sharpie.

She nodded going over to pick up her painting. She signed her name and smiled at her project.

"I wanna switch, so you get my painting to hang in your room and I get your painting" Keleia offered him as he kept writing on the painting.

"Bet," was all he said putting the top back on the market.

They switched paintings and Bryce left a little surprise on her painting. Not only did it have his signature it said 'will you be my girlfriend Keleia?'

She read the sentence before feeling her jaw drop.

"Of course Bryce! A million times yes I will gladly be your girlfriend!" she squealed jumping around.

He laughed bringing her into him, the hug meant so much more now. He had a purpose of the hug. To protect her from anything or anyone.

He wasted no time grabbing onto her ass. She gasped pulling back to look at him.

"I've been waiting to do that for the longest time" he confessed pulling her back closer.

"First kiss?" She spoke softly in his ear, he bit his lip pulling back to look at her.

"First kiss" he nodded before pulling her close to him. Their lips connected and it felt like a dream for the both of them.

It didn't feel real. The kiss didn't last very long but when they pulled away they smiled like crazy.

Everyone was right, they were so deeply in love.....