𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

CAPTIVATING
Keke, Lele|Keleia
"Happy birthday baby boy"
June 14th

IT'S BIRTHDAY TIME and Keleia has been wrapping gifts all morning. It isn't just a birthday.

It's his birthday, his 16th birthday. The only problem is she has to go over there in about 30 minutes but she hasn't finished wrapping and she hasn't gotten dressed.

"Lele you need to get dressed," Tori Said walking into the teenagers room.

"I know mom but I need to finish wrapping" Keleia mumbled placing the tape on the gift.

"I'll finish it, just go get dressed." Her mom told her grabbing the gift from her hands.

Keleia hesitantly nodded standing up from her spot on the floor. She picked up her outfit that played on her bed and walked to her bathroom.

She quickly changed and fixed her hair. In her room all of the gifts were placed neatly on her bed.

She smiled and picked two of the gifts up. She wanted to take two and leave the Rest for later

"Okay, you ready?" Tori asked walking through the room once again.

"Uh yeah," Keleia nodded grabbing her bag.

Tori walked out of the room with Keleia following after her.

Next door Bryce was showered with 'Happy birthday'. He was getting gifts and love but he really just wanted to see Keleia.

So far his parents gifts were his favorite. He got a 2023 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody. It was Light Grey with a white and blue Accent.

He test drove it with lebron and he liked it. A lot. He was speeding down the street and Lebron was amused.

He had his driver's test later today anyway and by the way he was driving he was going to pass for sure.

"Bryce yo girlfriend here!" Lebron teased from downstairs.

"Leave him alone," Savannah muttered hitting Lebron's shoulder.

"He'll be aight, ain't nothing but some tough love." Lebron waved her off hearing the footsteps of his second oldest son.

Bronny and Brooklyn laughed at the older couple.

Bryce was running down the stairs, he missed about 5 of them but he didn't care.

"Where she at?" He asked looking around the house.

"In the kitchen with us!" Savannah shouted from the kitchen.

Bryce wasted no time going straight to the kitchen. Everyone was inside the kitchen trying to make themselves a plate.

He scratched his head looking at all of the people in there. He went to step out of the kitchen but was seen a little too quickly.

"Ah, the Birthday boy!" Tori said smiling and walking over to the young boy.

"Happy birthday," she mumbled giving him a hug, "your gift is over there"

He nodded understandingly rubbing the back of his neck.

"You gon' make my plate Mama?" Bryce asked Savannah lowly looking at her fill her cup up with orange juice.

"Uh-No first you a grown ass man. Second Keleia is making your plate" Savannah shook her head pointing to the younger girl fill the plate up with all the food she knew he wanted.