𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

CAPTIVATING
Keke, Lele|Keleia
"I already said yes 30 minutes ago you just kept talking."
July 5th

"Can I please dad? I'm begging you, it'll only be one. Maybe two, possibly three. But it's for her birthday." Bryce pleaded following his father around the house.

"Bryce why are you following me around like this?" Lebron groaned finally turning around to his second oldest son.

"Can I get a tattoo dedicated to Keleia?" Bryce asked scratching his neck.

"I already said yes 30 minutes ago you just kept talking," Lebron chuckled sitting down on the couch.

"Oh, aight I'm leaving with mom then" Bryce announced turning around to grab his keys.

On the other hand Keleia was surprised with a car from her mom. It was an Audi Q8 that was a baby pink. It was a truck and a perfect balance between her and Bryce's car.

She also had a driver's test today. After her test she's hoping she can go see Bryce.

She was obsessed with her car though.

Bryce wanted a tattoo of her lips on his right hand in color, her name in Japanese on the back of his ear, and the date when they got together on the side of his neck. Because who's finna break up?

(Not even playing. They aren't breaking up. Ever😐)

Keleia passed her driver's test and drove to get gas then drove around to get a feel. Then Bryce told her when he should be home so she drove the whole time.

Tori realized she was happy driving so she gave her a list of things she can go get her for groceries to distract her while Bryce was out.

Yes she was very thankful because she could get used to her car.

__

Bryce finally finished with the tattoos and he was on his Way to Keleia's house so he could pick her up and they go over to Zyier's house.

They wanted to spend a lot more time together before they left for Ohio.

Bryce was still trying to figure out how he was going to become a teen dad. And he was going to come up with an excuse.

He wanted to be a dad so bad. He didn't care for the consequences and the risks he was going to face having a child at this age.

He did understand it might put Keleia at risk health wise but he was really willing to take it. He knew he'd always be there for her no matter what.

So considering everything He was thinking Keleia didn't really have any choice about anything.

"Bye ma Bryce is here to pick me up!" Keleia shouted to her mother as she walked out of the house.

"Bye be safe and don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Tori Shouted out not really caring what she does she just wants to seem like she does.

She knew she wasn't really that irresponsible....

"Hey baby," she muttered out of breath as she got in the car.

"Hey, happy birthday Bambi." He said pulling her into a kiss.

"Thank you, who was sitting in my seat?" She asked moving the seat into her preferred setting.