𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

CAPTIVATING
Keke, lele|Keleia
"Fuck you mean you people?"
August 28th

"I don't want to do it Bryce," Keleia groaned turning her back away from Bryce.

"I don't care what you do and don't want to do, you are coming with me" Bryce demanded grabbing her arm.

Bryce was about to go on a run before he heads to the Gym to workout. He wants Keleia to come but she doesn't want to.

"It's too early and it's too cold so no. No means no" she crossed her arms giving him an attitude.

"First off you're going to do it anyways, and second you are going to stop giving me attitude before I take my fucking Hoodies back" he said walking out of the room.

She followed after him reluctantly, Bryce knew she would.

They did what Bryce said they would. They did a lap around their neighborhood before going back to his house and to the gym.

She complained the whole way but Bryce didn't care. If she really didn't want to Do it she wouldn't. It's not like he pulled her outside. She followed him willingly. He only used his words.

She followed everything he did besides the extra weight lifting. Then he went to the basketball court.

They played an uneven game of 1 on 1 and of course Bryce won and it wasn't really a close game. The score was to 21, Keleia got 5. 

And the five came from Bryce moving out her way or helping her with her shot.

Then she started to get overwhelmed so they had to leave. On top of that they were both hungry.

After eating they both tried to get ready to Go out with the others. But Bryce wanted to be a little thot and walk Around outside without his shirt or glasses on making them push the time back.

"Bryce put your shirt back on" she groaned rubbing her head.

By now Bronny and Zyier were there trying to be followers. They too were walking around the house and outside with no shirt on.

"Why? You think I don't look good without a shirt on?" He asked turning to look at the shorter girl.

"No, Bryce. You always look good, but we aren't leaving this house until all three of you have a shirt on and Bryce has his glasses on" She finalized crossing her arms.

"Hater alert" Zyier and Bronny laughed simultaneously bringing her attention to them.

"And I didn't expect y'all to be followers and not leaders. I gotta say I'm highly disappointed" she shook her head pointing at the two.

The three boys looked at her unamused, but they weren't budging. No emotions were shown.

"Fine, since no one wants to put a shirt on I'll change" she shrugged walking away from them pulling her phone out.

"Yeah girls, it's time to wear our hot girl shit" she spoke into the phone causing all of them to lighten up.

"First off we in August, ain't shit hot no more. And I wish you would try to go change into some thot shit" Bryce immediately said snatching the phone out of her hand.

"So you can wear your thot clothes but I can't wear mine? Double standards" Keleia shook her head crossing her arms again.

"Imma change, you just can't ever wear your hot girl shit even if it's 1000 degrees" He told her pulling her to his room.

He slipped his shirt that he was originally wearing over his head and gave her the phone back.

"Nevermind girls," she said into the phone before hanging up.

He mugged her as he walked back down stairs.

"And don't forget your Glasses!" She shouted at him slowly following after him.

Downstairs Zyier and Bronny somehow already had their shirts on.

"Man fuck them glasses" he mumbled putting his glasses in his pocket knowing damn well he couldn't see.

__

"What does that say?" Bryce asked Keleia as they sat at the restaurant looking at the menus.

"It says Filet mignon, I told you to wear your glasses. But you wanna walk around like a hoe" she rolled her eyes telling him what the menu said.

It was no secret Bryce looked completely different without his Glasses on. Some might even say he looks better without them.

So when he decided to not wear them, even though he needs them, Keleia was not having it.

"I told you to wear your glasses," he mocked closing the menu.

Keleia glared at him before rolling her eyes and looking through the menu for herself.

Soon the waiter came to take everyone's order. Safe to say the waiter was a Hoe.

She completely skipped over the girls and flirted with the boys. All of them.

"Do you see me?" Keleia asked Jocelyn looking concerned.

"Yes I see you, you see me?" She responded back with the same look.

"Of course I see you, we both sitting her looking like two girlfriends. The real question is can she see us?" Keleia asked turning to the waiter.

"What would you people like?" The waiter asked the girls with a major attitude.

"Fuck you mean you people?" Jocelyn laughed leaning up.

"yeah, whatchu mean you people?" Keleia chuckled leaning off of Bryce.

"Oh its go time," Bronny snickered rubbing his hands together.

"You people as in attention seeking clingy overprotective little girls. 'Cause y'all not women y'all girls" the waiter shot out causing both girls to stand up.

"Who the fuck you callin' a little girl, sweetheart?" Brooklyn said standing up with them.

She was there the whole time but she was letting them handle their things before it got taken too far. Now the waiter was actually disrespecting them.

"I know for damn sure it ain't me." Jocelyn argued trying to step over Zyier.

"Fuck that, if we wanna talk about attention seeking it's you. You are so miserable to be trying to steal people's men." Keleia added on trying to push Bryce's hands off of her waist.

"How am I attention seeking?" The waiter asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Pushing up your bra, fixing her hair, leaning against the table, and overall being a hoe isn't attention seeking?" Brooklyn listed off pushing past Bronny.

"Yo! Let's just go it ain't worth it" Zyier announced standing up and holding Jocelyn back.

Bronny smacked his lips but grabbed Brooklyn to prevent her from jumping at the waiter.

Bryce followed Zyier's movements standing up and holding Keleia back.

"The next time you try to get with taken men look at their type because you ain't it" Jocelyn fact checked as she got pulled away.

"Me and Jocelyn had something to say but this bitch just fucking ruined it"