𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅

CAPTIVATING
Keke, Lele|Keleia
"They love each other"
September 22nd

"Poppin' shit you would think I went to school for chiropractorin'." Keleia sung as she danced around bryce's room.

"Baby, please stop singing. I have a headache" Bryce groaned turning in his bed.

"Nah, remember when I was trying to sleep and you were blasting rod wave? This my revenge" she brought up turning the music up louder.

"Aight, bet"

Bryce stood up leaving his phone and glasses he only took his sweater and a cover.

Keleia watched as he walked out of the room with no shirt on. Then he walked to Bronny's old room that was still decorated the same.

He was happy every room was sound proof, he plopped down on the bed and immediately knocked out.

Keleia looked around the room trying to register his actions.

She turned the music down and pouted sitting down on the bed. She crossed her legs and scratched her head.

"Bryce when you get the- where's Bryce?" Savannah asked after opening the door.

"I don't know," Keleia shrugged clasping her hands together "he walked out, I don't know where he went after that"

"Did he leave?" Savannah asked dropping her arm.

"Nope, he left his phone, wallet, keys and glasses. He didn't go far," Keleia mumbled pointing to her boyfriend's belongings.

"What happened?"

"I was playing music while he was asleep and he got mad- well he didn't really get mad he just got up with a cover and walked out" Keleia explained reenacting the disagreement.

"Oh he's just in Bronny's room," Savannah scoffed waving her off.

Keleia nodded looking around the room once again.

"You okay? Do you need anything food or anything?" Savannah questioned Keleia pointing behind her.

"Ouu yes, I really want sweet potato pie. Oh and I want some fish, and I really want some candy grapes" Keleia let out physically drooling.

Savannah chuckled nodding her head as she walked out of the room, "we can make that happen"

Keleia smiled and rubbed her stomach already thinking what it was going to taste like.

She placed her phone on top of bryce's and stood up with a stretch. She then shuffled her way to Bronny's room.

She tried her hardest to create as little noise as possible. She slipped her shoes off and crawled right next to him in bed.

She struggled to get comfortable but once she did it was lights out.

__

"Since when did you start making pumpkin pie?" Lebron asked after giving Savannah a kiss on the cheek.

"It's not pumpkin pie, it's sweet potato pie. And it's for Keleia," Savannah muttered drying her hands.

"All of it?"

Savannah gave her husband a look nodding her head.

"Yes, all of it." She rolled her eyes making Keleia's plate.

"Speaking of, where are they? We got a plane to catch." He questioned looking around the room.

"No they do not, they got school tomorrow." Savannah glared at him crossing her arms.

"They did, I called off for them. Don't worry I got permission from Tori"

"Well they're Upstairs, Bryce is asleep in Bronny's room and I don't know what Keleia is doing" she told him pointing to the stairs.

Lebron nodded walking off and towards the stairs. Meanwhile Savannah made sure Keleia's plate was full and had a cup of cold water.

Lebron woke Bryce up and told him they have a plane to catch at 1 in the morning. It's 11:30.

"Baby," Bryce yawned nudging Keleia's body.

She hummed turning around to him.

"Come on we gotta get up," he mumbled stretching his body.

Keleia lazily got up and went to the bathroom to handle her business. Bryce followed after her.

She walked down stairs and seen the plate Savannah prepared for her.

There was a sticky note that said 'THIS IS FOR KELEIA' in big bold letters.

She smiled and picked up the plate and the cup of water.

"Lemme get some" Bryce said going to pick up a piece.

"Uh, hell no. It says 'this is for Keleia' see! In big bold letters. Not 'share with Bryce' or 'this is for both Keleia and Bryce' it says me!" She told him snatching her plate away as she ate.

"Where are we going anyway?" She asked seeing him open the fridge.

"Ion know, I was just told we have a flight to catch at 1." Bryce shrugged silently dancing in the middle of the kitchen.

"Wanna go live?" She muttered looking at him.

Kekelove started a live video

Kekeslefttoe 😲this is new Keleia going live instead of Bryce????

Bryceisinluv they up late ASF

"Hey guys!" Keleia said waving at the camera.

"We gotta get you a new phone Bambi, your screen all the way messed up" Bryce announced looking at the shattered screen.

"I know, it's because it fell out of my pocket when I was cheering for you at your game." She twisted her lips.

"Don't worry baby, we gon' get you a new one"

"You guys wanna see Bryce's tattoos?" She squealed grabbing his hand and showing it to the camera.

"This one is my lips, this one is my name in Japanese, and this one is the day we got together" she explained showing them the tattoos.

Bryce just watched her explain the tattoos with admiration in his eyes.

Zyierswife that's so CUTE!!

Bryceisinluv my username says it all 🥰

Kryce1fan the way he looks at her 🥰🥰

Krycesupremacy the eye contact 😍

Gigganigga they love each other

"I know right it's so cute and thoughtful, he got it for me for my birthday!"