𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲

CAPTIVATING
Keke, Lele|Keleia
"I told you she's a good fit"
Jan 15th

It's baby shower time!!!! And you know what that means, more Zhuri sass. So to start we will be highlighting the underrated princess.

"No sir, I said put the sign over the table" Zhuri said pointing to the table.

"Um Ms James where would you like me to put the cupcakes?" A worker said holding the platter of cupcakes.

"On that table over there please and thank you" she smiled checking a box off on her clipboard.

"She's such a trip," Savannah laughed once she walked outside.

"But she's so independent," lebron pointed out watching his daughter.

"But so bossy, look at her tell these grown ass adults what to do." She scoffed crossing her arms.

"It's the fact that they are actually listening," He chuckled shaking his head.

"Uh, what are you two doing? These tables aren't going to set themselves, chop chop" Zhuri rolled her eyes Pointing to the empty tables.

"Oh this little girl must got life fucked up" lebron muttered looking at the little girl.

"Oh so it's not funny any more? Go set those tables, and I'll be out with the food" Savannah mocked walking back inside.

"I'm about to say we gotta game today," he shook his head walking over to the tables.

Zhuri continued to boss everyone around and everyone continued to listen.

Meanwhile Bryce and Keleia are trying to get ready. They just keep getting distracted.

"Baby look at this dance we need to do," Keleia smiled showing Bryce the video.

"Bambi, you need to finish getting ready. We only got 15 minutes and we are like 10 minutes away from the Venue" Bryce sighed rubbing his face.

"One more video," she mumbled swiping again.

"You said that 6 videos ago, go finish getting ready" he demanded taking her phone out of her hand.

"Baby," she groaned stomping her foot.

He gave her a look and she sighed walking off to the bathroom. He slipped her phone into his pocket and stood up to follow her.

All she really had to do was zip up her Dress and finish her hair.

Which she did and now she was struggling to zip up her dress.

"Uh, baby?" She called out for Bryce who was taking his sweet time to get there.

"Yeah?" He answered poking his head around the corner.

"Can you zip this up?" She asked biting her lip.

He didn't respond he just flipped her hair over her shoulder and carefully zipped up her Dress.

After that he just sat and watched as she did what she had to do. They finally left after what felt like an hour.

The baby was active today, they were moving and kicking like it was a soccer game.

Yeah Keleia was in pain but she got used to it after a while.

Zyier and Bronny were supposed to be flying out for the baby shower but it is not promising.

Keleia's heart raced as they walked to the front door. She was nervous and hoped Zhuri didn't let her down.