𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

CAPTIVATING
Keke, lele|Keleia
"This is painful"
July 7th

"Bryce move your head," Keleia groaned trying to push his head off of her stomach.

Bryce ignored her going through The Disney plus options. He stopped on The Princess and the frog and pressed play.

"Bryce," she huffed realizing he wasn't going to pick his head up. At all.

She put her phone on the charger on the side table. She was better off watching the movie with him. So she thought.

She slid down the bed getting comfortable to watch the movie. She's watched the movie so many times she knew most of the script. And if she knew it she would Go along with it.

She enjoyed it so much she completely forgot about the taller males head being on top of her. That was until she felt him turn over. His body now facing her.

She looked down at him to see him sleeping. He wasn't completely asleep yet but he was close. His breathing was shallow.

His mouth was slightly open and his glasses were pushed up against his face and her stomach.

Keleia pouted and took his glasses off of his face putting them next to her phone. She felt him snuggle up against her stomach.

After taking her necklace off her hands navigated to his hair. They messaged his hair making him fall into a deeper state of sleep.

She continued to watch the movie while messaging his hair slowly drifting off to sleep.

When the movie ended another one quickly started. It was a rotation.

"Yo, y'all want anything to eat. We ordering out-" Zyier ranted opening the door but paused when he saw their state.

"Damn they are knocked the fuck out. Yo Bronny!" He called out to Bronny who was in his room.

No words came out of his mouth he just got up and walked towards the voice.

"Wassup?" He said when he reached Zyier.

"Look at them" Zyier muttered pointing into the room and going back to ordering food

Bronny looked into the room and laughed. He shook his head and took his phone out to take a picture.

"Just get them food and save it, they'll be hungry when they wake up" Bronny shrugged closing the door again.

Zyier nodded going back to what he was doing.

"Kids"

__

Keleia woke up confused of her location. She leaned up and looked around to see Bryce was not in the room anymore.

She stretched and turned to the TV, the little mermaid was playing and it was halfway through the movie.

She stood up going to the bathroom. She had such a good sleep she didn't really want to wake up but she was hungry so she had no choice.

After she finished her business she walked back out and went Out of the room.

Her eyes still haven't gotten used to them being open so she squinted as she looked around.

She heard music blasting downstairs so that's where she walked. When she reached downstairs she saw Bronny, Zyier, Bryce and Lebron playing the game.

She looked around confused before going to sit down next to bryce.

"Dang you finally woke up?" Zyier chuckled turning to the girl.

She didn't respond still not knowing where she was.

"She looks so confused," Bronny laughed getting a glance at her.

Bryce looked over to get a good look at her face. He laughed after seeing her look around confused.

Her hair was wild and her eyes were squinted.

Lebron paid no attention to the young teens he just tried to sing along to the music. Tried is a very important work in that sentence.

"Did y'all eat?" She asked looking around at them.

"Yeah, your food is in the microwave" Zyier told her pointing to the kitchen behind them.

She nodded and stood up walking over to the kitchen. It was becoming a normal thing for them to be over at their house.

It's like they live there or something, they are there more than they are home.

After gathering her food and warming it up she sat back down next Bryce.

Somehow she was still tired, and she was kind of mad about missing the movie.

"You're trash get on my level!" Zyier shouted flexing at Bronny.

"Dawg! I just put you on a poster! You are a hypocrite!" Bronny yelled back pushing the back of Zyier's knee.

Bryce shook his head putting his remote down on the table.

"This is painful" Bryce mumbled leaning back next to Keleia.

Keleia continued to eat shaking her head at his comment.

The more The two teens yelled and shouted at each other The more Bryce got annoyed.

Soon he got so annoyed he stood up stretching, he tapped her knew and motioned her to follow him.

She obeyed following him back to his room. She's been in his room so much shes starting to take over. And he has no control over it.

She has been finished eating so now she was just walking around his room trying to find something to do.

"Why do you keep walking around? Just lay down" Bryce Muttered getting comfortable in his bed.

"No! Last time we just laid down we went to sleep for like 5 hours. I wanna do something" she pouted Crossing her arms.

"Keleia just lay down, we aren't going to go to sleep." He groaned rubbing his head. He had a massive headache from the argument downstairs, her Complaints was making it worse.

She smacked her lips moving to lay down.

"See ain't so hard to do is it?" Bryce chucked going on Netflix.

"I don't believe you, we are going to end up going to sleep again and end up wasting the day" she complained, she felt nice and snug.

"Shhhh, you'll be alright, we aren't going to fall asleep I promise" Bryce rolled his eyes.

He lied, hard. They both fell asleep almost immediately.

Sorry for the bad chapter. I had nothing to write so I was forcing it. Again sorry.