𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

CAPTIVATING
Keke, lele|Keleia
"I didn't lie, I just didn't tell the truth"
July 8th

"Keep your filthy lyin' ass hands off of me Bryce" Keleia Muttered moving away from his touch.

"What are you talking about Keleia?" He asked grabbing her by the hood of his Jacket.

"You said we wasn't going to sleep the whole day last night. You lied, we slept the whole rest of the day" She pointed at him squinting her eyes.

"I didn't lie, I just didn't tell the truth. Plus you acting like I forced you to sleep. You fell asleep before me" he told her looking down at her.

"Accusations! False Accusations!" She shouted crossing her arms knowing it was true.

"Whatever floats your boat but you gon' give me my fucking hug" he demanded pulling her by her arm into him.

She smacked her lips rolling her eyes once again but reluctantly wrapped her arms around him.

"See, you wanted a hug you just fucking hard-headed"

"You just hard-headed" she mocked mugging him silently.

"Don't play with me Keleia, I'll snatch this Jacket clean off your back" He threatened glancing at her.

"Stop threatening me before I get my brother on you" She Shot back crossing her arms once again.

"Get him, I bet you he'll be on my side" Bryce crossed his arms, they had no reason to be bickering in the mall like this.

It was childish in Bryce's eyes but Keleia was childish so it makes sense.

Keleia ignored him turning around and walking away from him and to the Victoria's secret.

"Keleia, where are you going?" He sighed dropping his arms and looking at the girl.

"Somewhere you can't go!" She shouted back at him turning into the store.

Bryce groaned turning around to find somewhere to go. He rubbed his head walking over to the Lids.

Keleia walked around the store looking for something that caught her interest. She didn't want to be in there to be honest. She just wanted to get out of the conversation and it was the closet store near her.

"Oh my God! Ms. Outfit guru Keleia is that you!" Someone squealed from behind her causing her to turn around.

It was a girl that looked to be the same age as her. She was slightly taller.

Keleia smiled looking at the girl, "hey"

"Can I get a picture?" She questioned quickly scrambling her words.

"Of course, you got anyone to take a picture?" Keleia asked looking around.

"Yeah my sister will, I have so many questions" The girl answered handing her phone to The other girl next to her.

"I'll let you ask them, Ion got nothing to hide. What's your name?"

"Jasmine jones"

Keleia nodded posing next to the girl for the picture. When the picture was done Keleia turned to jasmine.

"Are you and Bryce dating?" Jasmine asked immediately after Keleia turned to her.

"Damn, straight to it. No we aren't" Keleia pouted shaking her head.

"Noooo," Jasmine dragged out stomping her foot, "y'all are so cute together. Y'all need to get together before I start a riot"

"I have no control over that, sorry. If you want you can talk to Bryce over it" Keleia shrugged with a slight laugh.

"Is he here?"

"Yeah, I don't know where he is right now but I don't think he left me. Check Nike or lids or something." Keleia nodded furrowing her eyebrows.

Jasmine nodded turning to her sister, "we got a mission".

Slightly afterwards with Bryce

"Aye, can I get these in a size seven?" Bryce asked the worker pointing at the shoe.

The worker nodded walking away to the storage room.

"Bryce!" Jasmine squealed causing Bryce to turn around.

Bryce looked down at the girl, "wassup"

"Can I get a picture" she smiled pointing to her sister.

"Yeah" he Muttered moving so she had space next to him.

After the picture she turned to him with a giant smile.

"I saw Keleia before you and I asked her If y'all were together and she said no. Wassup with that?" She confronted using her hands to elevate the story. Before she could finish the story he was already smiling by the mention of Keleia.

"Yo!" He laughed pointing at the girl, "you really on a mission"

"Yes, yes I am" Jasmine nodded smugly popping her hip.

"Here you go, a size seven" the worker said handing Bryce the shoe he asked for.

"Thank you bro" Bryce thanked him before opening the box.

"Anyways back to the conversation, you were saying?" Bryce mumbled closing the box again.

"When are you going to change her relationship status?" Jasmine brought up Crossing her arms.

"Why do I have to do it? Like why is it all on me?" Bryce asked already knowing the answer.

"Do not play with me Bryce, you want me to list the reason?" She groaned at him squinting her eyes at him.

"I hate that eye squinting shit, Keleia does it all the time when she knows she's guilty. Anyways go ahead and list the reasons" Bryce shrugged crossing his arms.

"You guys are literally soulmates, you guys know each other so well when y'all haven't known each other for that long. And you guys are so cute. And don't get me started on her ass-" she Listed off but was interrupted.

"Yeah let's not get started y'all already incriminated me enough" He rolled his eyes interrupting her.

"Fix it Bryce, you know you like her" Jasmine Said through gritted teeth.

"And How would I do that?"